Hays 2 box detector price?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Is it new or used? Are you buying or selling? It looks like the one Kellyco use to sell new for $400.

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was one like it on Ebay about two months ago that sold for around $75.00.

OP
OP
H

hucklburry

Dec 18, 2010
I was looking at buying one on a whim and wondering what it was worth. Thanks, --Jim

OP
OP
H

hucklburry

Dec 18, 2010
Woodland Detectors 4-H said:
hucklburry said:
I was looking at buying one on a whim and wondering what it was worth. Thanks, --Jim
That doesn't make sense Jim. Do you have one already, and want to know its value?

No, I found one for $100 and that seemed rather inexpensive. But I don't really need one, but you know how THAT goes.

I have permission to hunt 2 old (1880-1890) farmhouses. I have no idea how a 2-box works, but was thinking it might be fun.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Here is your answer. The Hays 2 Box will not find anything smaller than a softball so it's no good for your farm houses however it will go down about 6' for a metallic softball size object. Now, if you are not going to buy that Hayes you mentioned send me a pm and let me know where I can get it.

KEVTEC

Apr 19, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V-3 upgraded to V3I W/ SEF 15X12 Butterfly coil, White's Vision upgraded to V3I W 12 in coil, Minelab Excaliber II, Minelab E Trac, Minelab GPX 5000, Discovery TF 900 2 box, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
I have a Discovery TF 900 2 box detector. NIB.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Kevtek, how well does the Discovery work? Is it for sale? $?

KEVTEC

Apr 19, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V-3 upgraded to V3I W/ SEF 15X12 Butterfly coil, White's Vision upgraded to V3I W 12 in coil, Minelab Excaliber II, Minelab E Trac, Minelab GPX 5000, Discovery TF 900 2 box, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Frankn said:
Kevtek, how well does the Discovery work? Is it for sale? $?
[/quote
Totally amazing, I'm not into deep cache hunting as you can see by the units I use on my profile. Thought I would try it but not into finding relics as much as gold, coins and jewelry. This machine is totally awesome. Yes it is for sale..

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Kevtek, you left out the answer to the last question!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread