Head phones

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Head phone's

For land I like the Black Widow's, Grey Ghost's and Rats. It's important to try them on if you have a dealer near you. I've had people PM me saying such and such squished their heads. :D

blklab

Jul 30, 2008
Overland Park, Kansas
Detector(s) used
White's DFX/Garrett Ace 250/Troy X2/DetectorPro Pistol Probe

My understanding according to those in the know is "RATS".
There is one metal detector manufacturer (name I will not mention),
who says their absolutely "The Best".

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Pioneer Headphones my Father bought while serving in Vietnam. They are Incredible headphones, and the cord is a super long--so I can actually dig with a shovel with the detector laying down. :wink: :thumbsup:

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuckleBoy said:
Pioneer Headphones my Father bought while serving in Vietnam. They are Incredible headphones, and the cord is a super long--so I can actually dig with a shovel with the detector laying down. :wink: :thumbsup:

:tongue3:

united

Tenderfoot
Jun 17, 2006
East Rockaway,N.Y.
Detector(s) used
white's DFX

I used to use Calrad then it started to fall apart- a couple of bolts, bailing wire, nylon tape, I thought it was time to upgrade. Right now I use Audio-Technica stereo headphones. The main difference- the volume has to be set as low as possible, because it'll blow your ears out. They are light and extremely comfortable. I just wish it had a heavier duty cord. HH Don

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread