May 4, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Bounty Hunter SharpShooter2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,

I am going to the Sterling Ridge Resort for a wedding this Thurs-Sunday. I will be free for most of friday and will be bringing my metal detector and pan. Im flying into Burlington and will be driving there on thursday with maybe a little time to play/explore, but friday is the day I have free....

Anyone in the area? I heard that there might be a ski resort nearby? Any pointers on where to start? Ok to pan the river near Jeffersonville? Any areas to check out?

Anyone want to go MD or Panning with me?

Thanks!
Marco
Santa Barbara, CA

Last edited:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear that you're getting to visit the Green Mtns. There are several good locations in the Jeffersonville area, and if you cross the mountain through Smugglers Notch and down into Stowe you will find Gold Brook, and others that have had some gold found through the years. The only problem that I need to tell you about is the high amount of rain that we've had and the rivers are high, but never the less I bid you good luck and HH.

Also, welcome to Tnet!:hello2:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoy the green mountain state.........a beautiful time of year although you may want to take some insect repellent with you in case

OP
OP
H

have2fish

Greenie
May 4, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Bounty Hunter SharpShooter2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys, I am excited to see some new areas...

Is Stowe open to hiking/MD'ing? Should I ask permission or forgiveness? Any thoughts?

I will update with my finds...

Anyone want to join me, you can reach me at [email protected]

thanks!

Marco

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread