Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....had a few hours to detect before heading off to work for the start of another round of night shifts. Man those are long 12 hour ones! Had an hour and a half to do a combo dig so I dipped into my bucket and scooped into my clad for some drink money for Otto..regular...no additives. Man that bouy can drink with the best of them. Hit a local playing field that also has a small beach that would come in handy as it was rather on the hot side.

Gridded off the beach area and hit a monster 18 wheeler dinkie
P2130003.jpg

and then moved to the grassy area just off the beach where I felt like I had been run over by that truck as I glanced at my next unearthed find.
P2130005.jpg

. However a closer examination showed to me it was just costume junk stuff.....maybe next time. Dug my quota and headed home happy. Take for the day was the ring,2 keys a dinkie, pin, kid's chain and 70 coins @ $6.70
P2130009.jpg

Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That ring will clean up very pretty.WTG TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread