Hello everyone ! New member - Love this site.

B

B270H

Hello everyone , Don't know if I started out wrong by just posting without introducing myself , Sorry . This is the BEST MDing - THing site I've ever seen . And you all are the most knowledgeable group and a GREAT representation of our hobby . I spend hours reading all your post's , It's like a good book you can't put down . It's a pleasure to meet you all . Thank's , Happy Hunting & Holidays

Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey B2! Just jump right in! Looking forward to seeing your finds!!

Nana ;)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum and hobby B27OH. ?This is one of the best treasure hunting forums on the web and a ton of knowledge is in the minds of it's members. ?Any Questions, just ask.

If you want more treasure hunting lessons, go to www.thegoldenolde.com/

HH,

Sandman

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
beeper said:
HEY----------------HOWDY---------post here learn here, in short time it's "FUR COATS AND DIAMONDS"? 8)

Furs ? Diamonds? Send some my way...especially the furs ...could use them right now

B270H said:
Hello everyone , Don't know if I started out wrong by just posting without introducing myself , Sorry . This is the BEST MDing - THing site I've ever seen . And you all are the most knowledgeable group and a GREAT representation of our hobby . I spend hours reading all your post's , It's like a good? book you can't put down . It's a pleasure to meet you all .? Thank's , Happy Hunting & Holidays

We are the best site and we even have pictures in our books ! Welcome to the site !

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the complements!
Enjoy your stay here.
Lot of neat finds to see and stories to read.

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, B270H to the forum ! Looking forward to seeing your future finds. :)

Huntin' 59er

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread