Hello from Central Texas ... Boerne area

rhoffart

Jan 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello just joined this forum today. I have always wanted to get / own a metal detector but it never happened. Now I'm 51 and things have settled down and I would like to get a good detector. At this point I never owned one or used one. I know you should never ask which one to buy on your first post. So I won't ... I'll wait till at least my third post. :)

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

moparalph

Greenie
Nov 23, 2012
Miami, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030
White's Coin Master 1970
Whites TRX pinpointer
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from north of the red river.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I was born and raised not far from you. Little York and Airline area. Lived there 47 years and then moved to Gods country. :)

I know that area well, used to visit the big flea markets there many years ago. We go and hunt a lot of the old properties in that area.

Wayne

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Howdy! Blanco county native here!!!
Welcome to the community, and if your as Texas history obsessed as I, you will find our area of the hill country to be very rewarding!

Sent from Tejaas' IPhone

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh! You may not ASK... So allow me to recommend a detector for targets in our "backyard "(TX hill country)...

The Garrett AT Pro... It's a bit on the expensive side for starting out, but worth every cent and ya wont ever outgrow it!

I started with a ACE 350 ( GREAT detector for a great price!)) and within two months decided to go all out and get the PRO. Although packed with bells-and-whistles,it is still easy to use and iron audio is very helpful to learn the lay of things!

Sent from Tejaas' IPhone

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
imagesCA9WICES (2).jpg