Hello From Indiana

Joshhardesty

Nov 7, 2012
Dugger In,
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone, my name is josh i live about two hours south of indy... give or take. I have been out hunting for coins since last april and have found a few silvers :)
I have spent alot of my time looking for people that enjoy to hunt like a club so i looked online and the only one i see is up north a few hours away. Right now money is not that easy to get for gas so i tend to hunt around the area that i live. Going that far north is something i will not be able to do so i am going to start a club for people that live south of terre haute indiana. If your up to group up and hunt please post a reply on here! My oldest find is in the 1800s one is a penny and the other is a dog tag. you can find me on youtube under southern indiana hunter and or this link

Southern Indiana Hunter - YouTube

I do have a few people that live in this area that enjoy to hunt however talk about a club is something they are not much into. One of the men i hunt with has a coin he found dated in the 1700s! Anyone that says there is no coins to be found in southern indiana have no idea the history of this area.

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome, you'll find folks who will be more than happy to form a group and team up and "car pool" for trips. good luck

webatch

Nov 4, 2012
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Compass Challenger X-80
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Josh

I live in Washington County and I am looking for a hunting partner(s) and or a club also. I have had metal detectors before but really have been out of the hobby for many years. So I am basically a newbie all over again. I roamed the woods of Northern Washington County and Southern Jackson County as a kid. I remember finding old foundations and have always thought those would be interesting places to hunt. I have been studying arial photographs trying to relocate some of those old sites. I have also spent some time at the John Hay museum studying regional history.

lisagoesmodern

Greenie
Jul 27, 2013
Greene County
Detector(s) used
Currently borrowing one - looking to buy a good used one! Any ideas or good ones for sale out there? Also looking for good ideas of places to go detecting. Just started doing this the other day, bu
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. We are in Greene County and newbies. Are there any local clubs?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread