IMDIGGINIT

Greenie
Feb 14, 2013
Mineola,tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in Mineola. Just starting out but learning alot on here.

peanutman

Greenie
Feb 9, 2013
I have a buddy or in waxahatchi area doubt I spelt it right. he has been doing this for a long time pm me ilk get his info for you.

SCORPDIVINE

Dec 13, 2012
He yall..im a new treasure hunter...can someone give me a tip on a good metal detector....want one that shows whats in the ground...thanks...happy huntin

peanutman

Greenie
Feb 9, 2013
Garrett gti 2500 with the imaging coils. best place to get a good deal is new England detectors. email me at adanlane@hotmail and I'll give you his name I don't want everyone calling him trying to get deals and telling him peanut man sent them because gee doesn't know me as that.

jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800 - 900 and Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are lots of local dealers in Texas that would love to get the opportunity to assist anyone in getting a new detector. I have found their prices are about the same and the service is equal or better. Especially Garret and Whites dealers as they have great machines. Not badmouthing any other brands just promoting Texas manufacturers and dealers.

peanutman

Greenie
Feb 9, 2013
I live near garland and actually went to the Garrett corporate office and they are way over priced. there is a few in Hurst that are really good. hit me up I know all the best places I just bought another one for less then 500 and costs more then 700 with all the extra stuff I got with it

ironman

Aug 16, 2012
The Woodlands,Texas
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Metaldetectingstuff.com free shipping great folks also have nice little forum coinshootingonline.com

ET Joe

Apr 10, 2013
Hello,

If your still looking for a hunting partner just let me know, I'm in Winona.
Thanks
Joe

OP
OP
P47RCFlyer

P47RCFlyer

Jan 16, 2013
White Oak, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett "Ace 250", Garrett "Groundhog", BH "Tracker IV", Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. I'm always up for a hunting friend. I have a co worker that i hunt with but we would not mind someone else going along. Drop me a pm and well setup a time.

Thanks
Zack

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread