Hello from NH

Boghog1

Apr 24, 2023
NH
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex
Past: Bounty Hunter Pioneer
Hi folks, new guy from NH, souhegan valley area. hoping to learn and make new friends. I currently run a Nokta Simplex, have a legend on order so I can make trips to the beach. , I have detected casually for a few years, went to a simplex in 2021 from a unit that belonged to my FIL before he passed 15 years ago.

OP
OP
Boghog1

Boghog1

Apr 24, 2023
NH
Detector(s) used
Is York Beach public? I used to go there on vacation. A LOT of coins went into rides and games. Welcome to the forums!
Not sure about Maine beaches, I know NH has no restrictions on the beaches here, well except for the isle of shoals but there is no real beaches there.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks, new guy from NH, souhegan valley are...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: New Hampshire for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Not sure about Maine beaches, I know NH has no restrictions on the beaches here, well except for the isle of shoals but there is no real beaches there.
Sorry, it’s been too many years. I was thinking Hampton Beach.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum from northeastern Oregon. You will find lots of experience, information and knowledge here!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Boghog1

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Welcome from a NH native living in Tennessee. Be aware that most of the public beaches like Hampton have large machines that clean the beach every night. Chances of finding much are slim unless you get off the beaten path. I always had better luck in parks.

OP
OP
Boghog1

Boghog1

Apr 24, 2023
NH
Detector(s) used
Welcome from a NH native living in Tennessee. Be aware that most of the public beaches like Hampton have large machines that clean the beach every night. Chances of finding much are slim unless you get off the beaten path. I always had better luck in parks.
But the scenery at the beach is so much better😁

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread