Hello from Overkill

Overkill Overkill

Feb 18, 2010
Upvote 0
D

digum smacks

yea but not too many people swim in 14' of water. 5'yes unless its on a slope and things roll downhill.and you aint goin after wrecks

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lot of the stuff is wet sand to over my head, but you never know when you're going to hit a target. This isn't like fishing where you know the tides are going to eventually bring the fish to you. This can only be summed up as being lucky, lucky enough to swing an 8" coil over a 1" piece of gold/silver/platinum or anything valuable somewhere under the top of the sand, or even on top of it.

You can cut the search time down, but you can't say, "well people were there, I'm going to get some gold". There are too many variables.

Anyway, good luck on your future hunts.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unless you're wreck diving, stay shallow. That's where the swimmers stay and that's where they lose their jewelry.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got in the water and tried you hand at it. It just comes down to sweeping the coil near the sand either in the water or wet sand and luck to get the coil over a lost item. It is about the fun as there are harder ways to make money.

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
Sandman is on ,I just got done slinging drinks for 10 hours,I just may head up to Treasure Coast,,got the next 3 days off :coffee2:

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can do whatever you like, but I have been finding very little trash or goodies... I am hoping for a lil sand to be stirred. It
s like the lottery, if you could just figure the odds for swing a coil over a lil target over a BIG area...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread