hello from SE mich >>>a few of my better finds<<< pics are up !!!

redbird

Jul 29, 2005
here's a list of some of my better finds of the recent past, remembering them may help me get off my duff and try and find that seated coin this year !!!!? anyone in SE michigan that needs a "huntin buddy" ????

1897 o barber half in VG (semi key date)? found in the yard of an old school that had been hunted "to death"
1921 standing lib 25C G-VG but the date is worn off except for the second 1? ? ?another old school find
2 michigan civil war store card tokens? ? found in my hometown
1913 michigan license plate enameled green and white (i mistook this for a street sign at first)?
1929 chaufer's badge? ? ?found about ten feet from the 1897 0 half
EE & CO railroad token ???? ? cant find any info at all on this? ?found at a churchyard

i will get the pics up as soon as i can figure out whats wrong with my picture edit program

Attachments

• 1897 0 50c.jpg
    1897 0 50c.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 524
  • 1921 25c .jpg
    1921 25c .jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 527
  • detroi CWT.jpg
    detroi CWT.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 524
  • ypsi CWT.jpg
    ypsi CWT.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 528
  • backs .jpg
    backs .jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 544
Upvote 0

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Re: hello from SE mich >>>a few of my better finds<<<

Those are some pretty great finds Redbird.Im just south of Birch run...(near the F-word). Ive been waiting for a good prospective site to invite someone around for a hunt.....just havent got alot of time and tend to hunt spur of the moment.Im working near Clarkston right now (the despised M-15 over I-75 project) and am trying to sniff out some sites in that area.Last year I spent some work time in Elizebeth Park.Ever hunt that area??
.......JO

OP
OP
R

redbird

Jul 29, 2005
Re: hello from SE mich >>>a few of my better finds<<<

im close to elizabeth park but i never knew it was allowed, the f word, LOL seems like there is nothing out here but concrete. i know all about being busy, but i need a good huntin buddy to encourage me to get back into diggin, i am out of leads and out of ideas. thanks for the info judy, im gonna look into that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread