Huber Sumter SC

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
Sumter SC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a whites met with a 950 coil. Came with a bullseye ii and head phones. I have been reading the form and the Dailey finds. Hope I purchased the right det. I won't to search for coins, old civil war and really look to hitting the beach for rings. Will this det. Work the sandy salt beach of Myrtle Beach, Charleston. Reading all the post I can hardly wait to start.

OP
OP
H

Huber Sumter SC

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
Sumter SC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry first time posting it is a whites MXT with the eclipse 950 coil

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is a fine machine. Learn it! All machines are fine if you work with them and gain experience. Take it to an area and search it. Continue to learn the detector. Then go back to your first area a month later and you will find things you missed. It is much more about experience than the detector you use.

dimedigger

Jan 25, 2013
waccamaw
Detector(s) used
BH pioneer ex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome, i'm also from s.c. sumter is rich in history if you want to hunt relics

Sand Gnat II

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2013
Goose Creek, SC
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Goose Creek, SC. If you get down my way let me know and we'll take a shot at the local beaches. I've had some great finds here from coins, rings, necklaces, bracelets, watches and some really odd ball stuff. Of course you're also going to get more than your fair share of trash items, that's the beach for you. Ditto on the other comments, learn and use your detector and remember there's always help available on the forum. Good luck and HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread