Hello from Texas!

Deep_Diggler

Greenie
May 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just joined the Forum today. I found this site through researching for my first Metal Detector. After looking through an old keep sake box last week, I found some old coins my grandma had given me. My grandparents are all gone, but the coins brought memories about her. She had a 1935 quarter and a 1905 indian head wheat penny. Both sets of grandparents have acreage that had old houses (no longer there).

I am currently researching my first MD and hope to find some nice trinkets in the future.

See Y'all around and I am sure I'll have many questions and hopefully some finds that will be appreciated.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

darthoblio

Jun 19, 2010
You wouldn't be in Dallas would you? If so I can tell you the location of an old dump. It's along the river - pulled some nice 19th century bottles from it, years ago when I lived there. Also remember a 1920s car, mostly intact, imbedded in a mud bank. Now that would be interesting to find again!

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome from Irving and Galveston, good luck detecting when you get the new MD

hibaldone

Greenie
May 9, 2013
Plano Tx
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome. If you are from Dallas and hunting for a new MD. I got my from Hobby Town USA and got a good deal on it, but only because I had a coupon though.

hibaldone

Greenie
May 9, 2013
Plano Tx
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to know where abouts the river is with the old car. I'm in Plano.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread