Hello from Wisconsin!!

Hickory1

Apr 12, 2012
NE Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett Treasure Ace 200
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
New to this site and am looking for those in the state of Wisconsin or who prospect here.

Would love to swap stories of finds in this state since most is written about Arizona, California, Alaska, etc., regarding prospecting (gold). Hopefully we can share what we have learned thus far and help one another become more successful "in the hunt".

I have found gold on my property here in NE Wisconsin so know that YES, There is gold in Wisconsin just waiting to be discovered! Along with this I have found Copper, Silver, a meteor, garnets, possible diamonds, and gold; lord knows what gems I have thrown away as my interest is mainly in gold prospecting specifically.

I find this site to be helpful thus far with great ideas from others and I welcome you to contact me with any questions and I may be able to assist you....

Happy Hunting!! :hello:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Hickory1

PG16996 (2).jpg

Captain Ron

Dec 13, 2011
Panama City Beach, Florida
Detector(s) used
White's V3i w/Sunray inline probe and wireless headphones, Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome. My family comes from Door County, as well as Marinette County. Lots of great history up there, as far as relics of all kinds anyway. HH (happy hunting)
Capt Ron

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello hicory from Milw. were about you located ? I do metal detecting here in Wis. panning in Cal and Arz. little here except on the root river. Thinking about some old deep gravel pits thou. would like to talk. Tim

williamsingr

Mar 15, 2012
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT PRO, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool, sounds like your in a hot spot, are you finding any decent size gold down there ? Would love to see some diamonds you found

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread