Hello to ALL

diggertim

Nov 16, 2007
Catasauqua PA
This is my very first post on Tnet. My name is Tim and I live in Catasauqua, PA. I wanted to introduce myself and see how many "local"(to me) hunters we have on here. I hunted about twenty years ago as a casual pasttime. Found basically nothing. After a long time of "no hunting" I just got back into it a few weeks ago with a Whites XLT. I have found a few silver coins and two belt buckles. I will eventually post some pics, but for now, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm basically addicted to this site when time is available. Hello to ALL.............

Diggertim

Welcome to Treasurenet ;D
Lots of like minded treasure addicts on here, hehe
A good number of hunters in PA as well, Just watch out for KirkPa, (just kiddin kirk ;D)
Looking forward to pics of your finds
and PM me if you need help making an avatar.
HH,
Donny

WELCOME TO TREASURENET!!!

Welcome Tim.

I'm over here in the S.W. corner of Schuylkill County

JEFF

Welcome to the TNet fourm. You only need to ask for help if you need it and it will come.

thank you all for the kind words. Sandman, I have been reading this site for a short time now and I believe what you say about the help. Looks to me that there is alot of knowledge, and willingness to share it, on here. I'll be posting some pics of my finds so far. I do have a "what's it" that will be in the pics. thanks again....

diggertim

Welcome-2.jpg

It's great to have you with us! Keep posting!

Attachments

• Welcome-2.jpg
    Welcome-2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 200
Welcome Tim, I look forward to hunting with you!

Jake

thanks, Shpenny...you're definitely close enough to me. Looking forward to getting together for some hunting. PM me if you would like to discuss spots to hunt.

diggertim

Welcome Tim! I'm just below Pottstown. Already snowing here so I don't think I'm getting out today. Plenty of PA people here. I'm always up for MDing. Good luck and keep digging!

Welcome to the site!! And please do post the pics, we are all pic junkies!

HH
vegasmtl

Welcome to TreasureNet, Tim. Glad you decided to join and post. Good luck! :)

I'm from Northwestern PA.

Welcome. You are a lucky guy as it appears you have probably found some detecting buddies close. It took me over 6 months but I finally found one. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back