help im digging too damm much

doubloonhunter

Jul 1, 2005
CT/FL
Detector(s) used
excalibur minelab .. Etrac on order... Minelab safari back up
ive got this stupid minelab safari. im dreading i bought it.. yes they are good in the lab but most of tons of BS problems making random noise etc.. im tired of digging .. i live in CT and digging up big rocks hard dirt breaks your damm back.. im looking for old coins in old revolutionary war territory.. any suggestions..

thannks

ready to give up the hobby

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
These don't exist yet. :D You have one of the best machines out there that will get the job done.
Keep positive/stay looking

Attachments

• magic-wand.png
    magic-wand.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 340
  • magic-wand.png
    magic-wand.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 329

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would have to hear more details of your settings and exactly what is happening to offer an opinion.

I hear ya on the frustration part... I've had my times buying something that didn't end up being quite what I expected, and first having joy at it's arrival seems to make things even worst once it starts to suck.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry things aren't working the way you expected. Give us some more info on your settings so we can help. There is a learning period with any detector and the more gizmo's on it the longer it takes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions