Help me find out the worth of my mirror!

SweetD

Apr 21, 2023
I'm struggling to find out the worth of this mirror and I dont want to overor underprice it before I post it for sale. Please help!
20230409_011506.jpg

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I'm struggling to find out the worth of this mirror and I dont want to overor underprice it before I post it for sale. Please help!
View attachment 2079813
I’m guessing you need a lot more info and pictures of the back to get responses. Is the frame painted wood, gilded metal etc. The more info you can correctly supply, the better chance of getting a response. All I see is a mirror. Sorry.

WG2020

Oct 9, 2018
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 2079813
SweetD,

Welcome to TNet. In addition to the above recommended additional photos and its material composition, I would also include precise measurements of the mirror, its age, and where it was manufactured to include company if know. You might also want to look on EBay or some antique auction sites to get an idea what similar mirrors sell for. Good luck with your hunts. Walt

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you scroll down the page you'll find a what's it worth forum . this help forum is tech support.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SweetID, welcome to TreasureNet, please be aware only charter members can sell, any attempt to sale and thread will disappear.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread