help me please,sooon

MRMONEER

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2007
would you help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to buy a great metal detector which let me see the treasures in the earth.
i tried to find online the best earth imager
the best( as the company advertise) are exp 4000 and exp 5000
and i decided to buy the exp 4000 pro
but as you know , it is quite expensive
i have to get loan and repay it(five years of hard working to pay it back)
so i just want to ensure that this device is usefull
all what i need it of this device is to show me the REAL image of the ground!
i don't expect to look for a treasure deeper than 4 meters
the company says that this device can show me up to 25 meters
i just need maximum 4 meters!
does it work or not?????????????????????????
please i don't want to work for five years to pay back a loan for useless device
need your help and information about this device
and what information do you have about this device and it's discrimination? and is it usefull for cavities????
thank you very much indeed

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Re: help me please,sooooooooooooooooooon

There is a much less expensive GPR unit out there, but I cant find it right now, it is in the most recent lost treasure mag subscription if I remmember correctly. designed for use with some conventional detectors, so the whole rig would be about 1,500. I'm still looking for it

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.

MRMONEER,

What is the metal detector you are thinking about buying? 25 METERS? ? ? No metal detector will locate to that depth.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

25 meters ???

Why would you even consider a detector you have to take a loan out for that takes 5 years to pay off?

Just my opinion, but I highly suggest you do a lot more research and talk to some one who is experienced with metal detecting before you buy anything, I don't think you have the knowledge and information you need to know what you really need.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used

I belive hes talking about Ground penetration radar, by using radio waves it can "see abnormalities in the ground and the record them, wont find one for less than 12000 bucks.

I found it it is in American digger magazine sept oct 2007 the web sight is LRLMAN.com, it is a gpr that sells for 600 to 1200 but you must have a compatible detector and a lap top to use it.
As stated by the others be sure your needing what you are buying I doubt these are good for coin or even small cach hunting.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I believe you are right, by his questions it was obvious he wasn't sure what it was called, which makes me think he needs to talk to someone who is knowledgeable. If you want to finance something that expensive you better be sure you know how it works and how to use it, and what you are doing.

It doesn't sound to me like he has done near enough researh for what he is looking at, but it is just my opinion.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

I have seen some places where you can buy the ground penetration radars, they're usually listed under commercial detectors

gmsparky

Aug 14, 2007
metro detroit
Detector(s) used
dfx, m6, prizm III

then you will have to invest in something that can dig down 75 feet!!

OP
OP
M

MRMONEER

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2007

MY FRIENDS
I DON'T CARE WHAT DOES THE COMPANY REALY SAY!
ALL WHAT I WANT IS A GPR DEVICE FOR GROUND SCAN SO I CAN SEE THE IMAGE OF THE EARTH BEFOR I START DIGGING!
OF COURSE I'M(WITH MY FROUP) NOT GOING TO DIG FOR MORE THAN 4 METERS DEPTH, SO THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME THAT THE DEVICE SHOWS ME FOR ONLY 4 METERS!
BY THE WAY, I'M FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, AND I MET ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO HUNTED A TREASURE OR MANY!I SAW ALOT OF ROMAN TREASUER
YES I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH METAL DETECTORS BUT I (WITH MY GROUP) TRIED OUR LUCK AND DIGGED!
WE ENTERED TO A TUNNEL AND WE COULD NOT DISCOVERED IT BECAUSE OF THE TIME!ALL WHAT WE GOT ARE SOME OOOOOOOOOLD BOOKS IN THE FIRST SMALL ROOM AND WE RAN AWAY BEFORE THE MORNING!
I KNOW MANY AREA FULL OF GOLD! ONE OF MY TEAM IS A PROFFESIONAL IN ROMAN SYMBOLS AND SIGNS
I NEED JUST A DEVICE WHICH CAN SHOW ME UNDERGROUND UP TO 4 METER MAXIMUM AND CAN SHOW ME THE TUNNELS AND CAVITIES!
SO I CAN CHOOSE THE AREAS WHICH IS EASIER TO TRY IN AND I KNOW THE REAL DEPTH OF THE AIM!
BY THE WAY, THE SIZE OF THE TREAURES I'M LOOKING FOR ABOUT 2M*1.5M*1M (HIGHT,WIDTH,DEPTH).I'M NOT INTERESTED FOR SMALL THINGS!
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR REPLY AND I'M STILL WONDERING! DOES EXP4000 WORKS WELL ENOUGH FOR MY PURPOSE?AND IS THERE ANY CHEAPER GPR WHICH HAS THAT PERFORMANCE(4 METERS DEPTH AND CAN SHOW ME THE TUNNELS?????)
THIS IS THE WEB SITE PAGE OF THE EXP 4000
http://www.okm-gmbh.com/index.php?lang=en
WAITING FOR YOUR ADVICE FROM YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH THIS DEVICE
THANKS,
REGARDS

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used

This is as cheap as it gets for Ground penetration radar http://lrlman.com/Pages/Arc-Geo/Arc-geo.htm. and all the reviews I'v read on the unit are positive Good luck with that and if your in the middle east you better watch what you stick a shovel into in may be explosive

OP
OP
M

MRMONEER

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2007

my friend
do you mean that this device is usefull enough??!!!
have u ever used it?????
what are the advantages and disadvantages of this device???
do i need any other instruments with this device which make it work better(super sensors,,,,etc)
and the images, are they 2d or 3d??
what about the discrimination and the metal ID??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
tunnels and cavities???????????????????????????
by the way, don't worry about the explosions because i'm interested only in the roman treasures not the turkish which contains guns and bombs!
thank you for your replay and for your advice and concern
best regards,

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used

Never used it just looked it up on the internet, and I'v read about it in magazines, so thats all I can offer is the web sight. Thier phone # and email address is there so you can contact them, they can answer all your questions.
Let us know what you find

OP
OP
M

MRMONEER

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2007
THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR HELP
THE DEVICE YOU TOLD ME ABOUT DON'T SHOW THE DEPTH
SO IT IS NOT REALY GOOD FOR ME!I TOLD YOU EXACT DEPTH IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME!
I'M STILL TRYING TO FIND THE BEST GPR!
HAVE ANY ONE HEARD ABOUT (EXAMINER)
IT LOOKS NICE,BUT............I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORKS
HERE IS THE WEBPAGE:
http://www.golddetectors.de/products/examiner/index.php
I COULD NOT FIND THE COMPANY WHICH PRODUCE THIS DEVICE!!!
ANY IDEAS??????????????????????????????????
THANKS GUYS :-*

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
MRMONEER said:
MY FRIENDS
I DON'T CARE WHAT DOES THE COMPANY REALY SAY!
ALL WHAT I WANT IS A GPR DEVICE FOR GROUND SCAN SO I CAN SEE THE IMAGE OF THE EARTH BEFOR I START DIGGING!
OF COURSE I'M(WITH MY FROUP) NOT GOING TO DIG FOR MORE THAN 4 METERS DEPTH, SO THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME THAT THE DEVICE SHOWS ME FOR ONLY 4 METERS!
BY THE WAY, I'M FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, AND I MET ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO HUNTED A TREASURE OR MANY!I SAW ALOT OF ROMAN TREASUER
YES I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH METAL DETECTORS BUT I (WITH MY GROUP) TRIED OUR LUCK AND DIGGED!
WE ENTERED TO A TUNNEL AND WE COULD NOT DISCOVERED IT BECAUSE OF THE TIME!ALL WHAT WE GOT ARE SOME OOOOOOOOOLD BOOKS IN THE FIRST SMALL ROOM AND WE RAN AWAY BEFORE THE MORNING!
I KNOW MANY AREA FULL OF GOLD! ONE OF MY TEAM IS A PROFFESIONAL IN ROMAN SYMBOLS AND SIGNS
I NEED JUST A DEVICE WHICH CAN SHOW ME UNDERGROUND UP TO 4 METER MAXIMUM AND CAN SHOW ME THE TUNNELS AND CAVITIES!
SO I CAN CHOOSE THE AREAS WHICH IS EASIER TO TRY IN AND I KNOW THE REAL DEPTH OF THE AIM!
BY THE WAY, THE SIZE OF THE TREAURES I'M LOOKING FOR ABOUT 2M*1.5M*1M (HIGHT,WIDTH,DEPTH).I'M NOT INTERESTED FOR SMALL THINGS!
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR REPLY AND I'M STILL WONDERING! DOES EXP4000 WORKS WELL ENOUGH FOR MY PURPOSE?AND IS THERE ANY CHEAPER GPR WHICH HAS THAT PERFORMANCE(4 METERS DEPTH AND CAN SHOW ME THE TUNNELS?????)
THIS IS THE WEB SITE PAGE OF THE EXP 4000
http://www.okm-gmbh.com/index.php?lang=en
WAITING FOR YOUR ADVICE FROM YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH THIS DEVICE
THANKS,
REGARDS

What are you running from?....I hope you've checked the laws pertaining to your teasure hunting...I'd hate to see you get into any trouble...

OP
OP
M

MRMONEER

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2007
Copperhead said:
What are you running from?....I hope you've checked the laws pertaining to your teasure hunting...I'd hate to see you get into any trouble...
MY FRIEND, THE LAW IN MY COUNTRY SAYS THAT IF YOU TRY TO FIND A TREASURE YOU WOULD BE SENT TO THE PRISON FOR 25 YEARS!
IN THE REAL LIFE , ONLY THE BIG MILITARY OFFICERS HUNT FOR TREASURES AND SELL THEM ABROAD, BUT SOME ONE LIKE ME COULD BE KILLED!
BUT BECAUSE I LOVE ADVERNTURES AND USED TO BE IN DANGER, I'LL CHALLENGE AGAIN AND AGIN TILL I SUCCESS AND BECOME RICH!
IMAGINE MILLIONS OF BUCKS IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!YOU WON'T NEED TO WORK ANY MORE! GET YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!NO BOSS! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY EVERY DAY TO GO TO WORK!
I BELIEVE THAT EASY LIFE DESERVE THAT DANGER!
OUR GOVERMENT WANT US TO STAY POOR SO THAT THEY CAN CONTROL US!I FED UP!

OP
OP
M

MRMONEER

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2007
hmmm said:
"ground penetring radar", you may be able to rent one.
this will give you a beter idea.
http://www.sensoft.ca/index.html

THANKS MATE BUT THEY DON'T OFFER THE GPSs THAT I'M LOOKING FOR
THE EXP4000 THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT, I SAW IT IN THE COMPANY!IT IS VERY EASY TO USE! EASY TO CARRY AND HANDLE! AND IT'S SPECIFIED FOR TREASURE HUNTING( AS THE COMPANY SAYS)
I'VE EVEN READ THE MANUAL FOR THIS DEVICE! QUITE EASY TO USE!
THANKS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread