help me please,sooon

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
MRMONEER said:
Copperhead said:
What are you running from?....I hope you've checked the laws pertaining to your teasure hunting...I'd hate to see you get into any trouble...
MY FRIEND, THE LAW IN MY COUNTRY SAYS THAT IF YOU TRY TO FIND A TREASURE YOU WOULD BE SENT TO THE PRISON FOR 25 YEARS!
IN THE REAL LIFE , ONLY THE BIG MILITARY OFFICERS HUNT FOR TREASURES AND SELL THEM ABROAD, BUT SOME ONE LIKE ME COULD BE KILLED!
BUT BECAUSE I LOVE ADVERNTURES AND USED TO BE IN DANGER, I'LL CHALLENGE AGAIN AND AGIN TILL I SUCCESS AND BECOME RICH!
IMAGINE MILLIONS OF BUCKS IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!YOU WON'T NEED TO WORK ANY MORE! GET YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!NO BOSS! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY EVERY DAY TO GO TO WORK!
I BELIEVE THAT EASY LIFE DESERVE THAT DANGER!
OUR GOVERMENT WANT US TO STAY POOR SO THAT THEY CAN CONTROL US!I FED UP!

What country are you in?

It seems your defience of your government via the internet (internet laws) might get you in as much trouble! Where did you learn your english slang?

You write very well.

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
An interesting ethical dilemma…Your posts have already been edited by the moderators twice…but your thread remains for now…If you were posting from the US…I believe that this thread would already have been deleted after the flurry of chastising from some members here…But based on your postings that you are from a mid-east country and possibly under a repressive regime…..Do our values of right and wrong still apply to your efforts…? It will be interesting to see how this unfolds...

OP
OP
M

MRMONEER

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2007
Montana Jim said:
What country are you in?

It seems your defience of your government via the internet (internet laws) might get you in as much trouble! Where did you learn your english slang?

You write very well.

I LIVE IN LONDON MATE!
BUT I'M FROM SYRIA, AND I GO THERE TWICE A YEAR FOR THIS PURPOSE!
DON'T FORGET THAT I TOLD YOU THAT I WANT TO GET A LOAN TO BUY EXP4000!
DO YOU THINK THERE IS ANY COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST WOULD LEND YOU ABOUT 25,000 POUND ( ABOUT 50,000 $) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FED UP OF WORKING HERE IN ENGLAND! AND I CAN'T GO TO SYRIA PERMANENTLY TO SYRIA BECAUSE NO WORK THERE! EXCEPT ILLEGAL JOBS LIKE TREASURE HUNTING

OP
OP
M

MRMONEER

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2007
Copperhead said:
An interesting ethical dilemma…Your posts have already been edited by the moderators twice…but your thread remains for now…If you were posting from the US…I believe that this thread would already have been deleted after the flurry of chastising from some members here…But based on your postings that you are from a mid-east country and possibly under a repressive regime…..Do our values of right and wrong still apply to your efforts…? It will be interesting to see how this unfolds...

DEAR,
I'M NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS OR ABOUT THE REGIME IN MY COUNTRY!
I'M HERE ASKING A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION IN MY LIFE!
I NEED THE GPR TECHNOLOGY AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT REALY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!
IF ANY BODY HERE DON'T WANT ME, JUST TELL ME AND I'LL GET OUT IMMEDIATELY!
BY THE WAY,THANKS FOR THIS COMMENT

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
MRMONEER said:
Montana Jim said:
What country are you in?

You write very well.

I LIVE IN LONDON MATE!
BUT I'M FROM SYRIA, AND I GO THERE TWICE A YEAR FOR THIS PURPOSE!
DON'T FORGET THAT I TOLD YOU THAT I WANT TO GET A LOAN TO BUY EXP4000!
DO YOU THINK THERE IS ANY COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST WOULD LEND YOU ABOUT 25,000 POUND ( ABOUT 50,000 $) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FED UP OF WORKING HERE IN ENGLAND! AND I CAN'T GO TO SYRIA PERMANENTLY TO SYRIA BECAUSE NO WORK THERE! EXCEPT ILLEGAL JOBS LIKE TREASURE HUNTING

I understand... I thought you lived there... that explains things :)

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
MRMONEER said:
Copperhead said:
What are you running from?....I hope you've checked the laws pertaining to your teasure hunting...I'd hate to see you get into any trouble...
MY FRIEND, THE LAW IN MY COUNTRY SAYS THAT IF YOU TRY TO FIND A TREASURE YOU WOULD BE SENT TO THE PRISON FOR 25 YEARS!
IN THE REAL LIFE , ONLY THE BIG MILITARY OFFICERS HUNT FOR TREASURES AND SELL THEM ABROAD, BUT SOME ONE LIKE ME COULD BE KILLED!
BUT BECAUSE I LOVE ADVERNTURES AND USED TO BE IN DANGER, I'LL CHALLENGE AGAIN AND AGIN TILL I SUCCESS AND BECOME RICH!
IMAGINE MILLIONS OF BUCKS IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!YOU WON'T NEED TO WORK ANY MORE! GET YOUR OWN BUSSINESS!NO BOSS! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY EVERY DAY TO GO TO WORK!
I BELIEVE THAT EASY LIFE DESERVE THAT DANGER!
OUR GOVERMENT WANT US TO STAY POOR SO THAT THEY CAN CONTROL US!I FED UP!

:o

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MRMONEER said:
hmmm said:
"ground penetring radar",  you may be able to rent one.
this will give you a beter idea.
http://www.sensoft.ca/index.html

THANKS MATE BUT THEY DON'T OFFER THE GPSs THAT I'M LOOKING FOR
THE EXP4000 THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT, I SAW IT IN THE COMPANY!IT IS VERY EASY TO USE! EASY TO CARRY AND HANDLE! AND IT'S SPECIFIED FOR TREASURE HUNTING( AS THE COMPANY SAYS)
I'VE EVEN READ THE MANUAL FOR THIS DEVICE! QUITE EASY TO USE!
THANKS
I have looked into the exp4000 , very cool , you efinitly  have the right devise there. 
It would work very well for me.

hmmm just found this
http://www.thunting.com/geotech/forums/showthread.php?p=42867

wedjlok

Nov 3, 2007
Orange Park, FL
Detector(s) used
GTP 1350, ACE 250, Whites Bullseye 140mm
I tried that all once. When I'm not finding anything but trash, I put the metal detector away and put on my X-Ray Specs that I bought at the local magic shop. They allow me to see underground so that I know it's not trash before I decide to dig it up. They're a whole lot cheaper than several thousand dollars, too! ;D

Aeryck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread