Help me to find a gold coins

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Josef,Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold/silver coins in the areas of the green circles and also along the foundation and below ground level where the green lines are. I got the feel that there is gold/silver inside the house walls and/or buried below the lowest floor in the house.Thanks for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• joseph1dowsed.jpg
    joseph1dowsed.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 76
OP
OP

0josef0

Jul 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you Jon for your help:award_star_gold_3::award_star_gold_3::award_star_gold_3: , i will inspect the place well

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The squares carved into the rock could possibly be a type of marker.

Here is one of the photos another TreasureNet member sent me, these are treasure signs/markers......I'm getting ready to start a thread with more of them, excuse the text on photos (which looks like it could be Arabic), he lives along the Dead Sea across from the Holy Land.

Attachments

• 207925643-Amjad..jpg
    207925643-Amjad..jpg
    93 KB · Views: 75
  • DBM-207925643-Amjad.crop.jpg
    DBM-207925643-Amjad.crop.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
OP
OP

0josef0

Jul 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it is similar to the picture but two squares together ,i have gone to the area to take photo for you, but i found it broken as usual, whenever someone finds treasure signal,trying to solve and search for a treasure place ,If they do not find him he break this mark So that no one finds .
I have seen some mark treasures but Most treasures have extract or that mark has been broken in this holiday will send you some pictures of her , i hope help me in dowsing the last place and to give me some information about it, according to what I heard that the treasure in this region has not been extracted and thanks

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I understand, it seems people like to break the treasure markers, so others have a harder time locating the treasure.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldkey,Dowsing revealed an attraction to silver coins in the area of the blue box. Some loose and some small caches. I received the feeling these coins are associated with a train robbery. The other 2 blue circled areas in the park are attractions to loose coins.Thx for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• SAM_0443dowsed.jpg
    SAM_0443dowsed.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 71
OP
OP

0josef0

Jul 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes that's right! for this I need to help me to dowsing this photo
3.jpg