HELP!! (update ) TALKED TO Clint , Richard Nichols son.(YA NEVER KNOW)

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found this today bout 5 inches down. One of the cards is metalic dats how i found it and i need help finding this dude. His name is Richard L Nichols firewarden and peace officer for the state of CA. born 07/20/28. Ihave his social number but aint going to post it for reasons. The place where i found it had evidence of a burned out cabin. :dontknow: Here is da creepy thing my daughter found blond hair on 1 of the cards and remnants of $1 dollar bills. The local sheriffs dept. said they could help soo im taking it over to them. :dontknow: dinkey creek LOL

Attachments

• lost 005.jpg
    lost 005.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 5,480
Upvote 0

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: HELP!! (update ) TALKED TO Clint , Richard Nichols son.

WTG!! great work guys!!. did this ever make it to banner??...

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Try calling again maybe he lost your number, or something has happened in the family .... like here with me ?

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mental Granny said:
Try calling again maybe he lost your number, or something has happened in the family .... like here with me ?
i young lady how are ya? no he talked of dark times like being a foster child :dontknow:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So maybe dad wasn't all that great ? Maybe call 1 more time anyway an ask. if he doesn.t want it then maybe donate it to the fire service museum or something ?

As for me a little better then some days a little worse ! But, with HIM and a lot of you all caring I WILL BE BETTER some day THANKS !
I just know that Jeff would want me to! :) :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i threw away everything cause sometimes returning things hurt others.Clint more or less told me his father gave him up an i didnt want to hear more so i trashed everything.This was the 1st time i got so close to the other party. I will have to think 1st before i return anything else again. :-\

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Understanable then! Its a sad thing. Just don't give up on people, there are more who woulod want the things than not. :)

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
well i threw away everything cause sometimes returning things hurt others.Clint more or less told me his father gave him up an i didnt want to hear more so i trashed everything.This was the 1st time i got so close to the other party. I will have to think 1st before i return anything else again. :-\

Have you seen the movie "Sunshine Cleaning"? I understand how some folks could feel that way. For us, the past is alive and ever-present; it is always what we search for and seek communion with. But for some, the past is a painful reminder that colors the present with its somber hues.

The important part, aa, is that you tried to help. And that is the bright spot in this story.

Best Wishes,

Buckles

DMN

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2009
Well, there's no way of knowing what person's reaction will be any timeyou make an effort...and you made a heroic effort. A person will either embrace the find or they won't. Seems the person you located had a real dark history with the owner of the wallet. In a way, you may have finalized things for him.

Good on you for making your efforts and keep doing it in the future. I am certain for every one person who doesn't want a reminder there will be 20 who will. All good karma on you for your work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread