help with new sovereign elite

C

coin toss

hello im having trouble with this new detector,my BH QD II works great but i sure expected a lot more depth from this new minelab at three time the cost of a QD II it seams i would get better performance than this. any advice would be welcome.i have all the setting set to were minelab said to set them at defalut till im more familler with there machine only goes about 6" in my front yard but the BH will read down to 8" i don,t understand this,ive herd good things about this sovereign but i must say am uninpressed so far please help thanx coin toss

Upvote 0
Disc all the way COUNTERCLOCKWISE
Notch all the way counterclockwise.
Sensitivity, All the way counterclockwise & clicked on Auto. till you learn it.
Volume all the way Clockwise
Threshold barely audible.
Toggle, Disc.

Scrub the Ground with coil.
? ? The Sovereign hates air in between the coil & the Ground
Work very slow. Don't swing like a bounty hunter.

cool thank you very much i did,nt know about the no air thing, had all setting set the way you said the other thing that was weird was i try to cal. the target meter with a ouarter like they say but it will only cal to 540 to 537 instead of 550 like they say the cal nobs turn all the way counter clockwise to get that.

There May Be something Wrong with your Meter then.

Mine does that when I hunt in the rain & moisture gets in.

You'll either need to See them about another meter or Use a Smaller Number.

I don't think it would matter if you use say 530 for a Quarter & learn that way, but considering what the Sovereign Costs, Maby you should Complain.

yea on the meter i was wondering cause they say to start in the middle and work from there, i,m starting to wonder if kellyco is off loading defeattive stuff or what and the only reason i say that isi ordered a mp 3 pro as a cheap loaner if i take some one esle detecting it, s defeative.ordered there automax pin pointer it defeative and know this i bought my BH from them never had a proble i am starting to get upset i know they well make it good but what a incovence sorry about the rant thank you all for your advice coin toss

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back