Silver and Gold with a Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2???

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• question.jpg
    question.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 281
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 339
  • question.jpg
    question.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 277
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0
C

coin toss

yes the BH will put that stuff up no trouble i,ve found a gold ring 4" of gravel my mercy dimes at 6" a 1924 BN at 4" and railroad spike & cans 10 + the 10 coil will also help go a little deeper coin toss

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think all the detectors on the market will pick up gold and rings but more of the recovery of same depends on the operator and proficiency with his/her machine. Now if you are talking about gold as in a cache, thats's a completely different ball game.

nebraskadad

Jan 8, 2005
Been there done that.. Took my QD-II out today.. in about 1 hour around an old fair grounds found a lot of bottle tops, can tabs, but found 2000, 2001 state Qtr (in the sod), found 1 1981 dime, and two penny at about 2" and a merc dime at about 6" ..

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A BH Quick Draw is what found that class ring on 05-05-05. So I would say so. It was platinum or white gold. Need more gold feedback on this one.

Melnatcat

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Thats a good machine MUD,It may not be top of the line and get all the deep hits but on the small targets down to 6in or better I dont think you are going to miss anything.I have found silver and gold.RINGS AND SILVER.HH

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the posts, I feel better.

HH!!

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 236
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 190

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i was wondering the same thing about my ace 250 a few weeks ago mud until i had some luck and got a ring. you probably just havn`t swung over one yet.

nedigger

Sep 30, 2004
Omaha, NE
It sounds like you may be getting a little discouraged but don't dispair, your time will come. Keep in mind, your detector can't find what isn't there. I know that sounds basic but it's easy to become frustrated when you aren't finding the things you want. Keep searching and researching and eventually you will be rewarded with those rings. A few ideas you may or may not have tried are high schools, swimming areas that have grassy areas or sand and any place that hosts an outdoor event where large crowds gather such as a concert, fair or carnival, sporting events or how about fireworks ( the 4th of July is just around the corner). Your best source for information on upcoming event is your local paper or news. If there isn't much going on in your town see what is going on in another town nearby. The bigger the city you live in the better the opportunities are (and the more likely you will be to find yourself competing with other detectorists for the same goodies). Just a few ideas and a little encouragement. I hope there is something here you can use or that sparks an idea. Good luck and HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread