lightwing33

Tenderfoot
Apr 3, 2010
Korea
Detector(s) used
ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK here we go lol, Im am currently In the Korea in the army and I go MDing at least 2-3 times a week and I find little things coins and stuff. But what I really like doing is working working with the kids here on post and I had the greatest idea lets take the kids out with the MD and I did and they love it. Only problem is the there are to many kids here that want to do it. So here is where you guys come in if any of you have any extra old MDS, books and other stuff that you jsut don't need would you be willing to send it. I would be greatful.

Thank to all who read this even if you can't help

SPC(p)
Rabinowitz
US ARMY

From Darkness to light.

Upvote 0

deathhare

Dec 29, 2008
Nashville, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you should request that employer of yours to pay for it. They seem to like to throw money into big holes so they may as well throw money at something good.

OP
OP
lightwing33

lightwing33

Tenderfoot
Apr 3, 2010
Korea
Detector(s) used
ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
deathhare said:
Maybe you should request that employer of yours to pay for it. They seem to like to throw money into big holes so they may as well throw money at something good.

lol i wish. i applyed to the post commander for funding, but not luck

Born Free

Oct 27, 2007
Davenport, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Even cheap metal detectors are kind of expensive and probably you won't get any offers. But I would love to be wrong! It's something kids are fascinated with, for sure. Love your idea, will cross fingers and toes that you get some donations.

Born Free

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread