Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
before you spend another dime on detecting equipment....consider this...friggin get a decent jewelers test kit.I recomend the puritest kit on amazon...you get the scratch stone,a jewelers loupe,files,a scale,an electronic diamond tester,wiights to test your scale,all the solutions including platinum.$57.00 u.s.

Soooo many times I see folks wanting to know if,"its silver"etc.You should know as soon as you get home.And believe me...it WILL pay for itself.Just this winter I found several pieces of slag...yup...just slag.Turns out all 7 of em were 90% or better silver.Also I found a crucifix,really cool,with a ships wheel overlaid,was marked 14k italy.MAN was I stoked.Got home and tested it.was brass....heck...are you a treasure hunter or not?

Save up....get it...learn to use it...you wont have buyers remorse I promise.

happy huntin gang

pat

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigfoot1

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well my friend...it will come.....IT WILL !!!!!!:headbang:

matrix1272

Tenderfoot
Mar 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can you send a link to the puritest kit on Amazon, I see several, what one did you get?

OP
OP
bigfoot1

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
can you send a link to the puritest kit on Amazon, I see several, what one did you get?

get the one with all the stuff I listed above...also the price should be about right...there is only one by puritest with all the goodies.
happy hunting !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions