Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds,loving that old button in particular.

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff Giant!! That eagle button is sweet :thumbsup: Congrats on the Mercs and wheaties too! I like how you put your video together with the music and pictures

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs, Giant. WTG on a nice knife and love the button. Have you dated it at all? The Latin translates, "I look back and now depart." Very cool relic! :icon_thumleft:

HH

OP
OP
Giant056

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs, Giant. WTG on a nice knife and love the button. Have you dated it at all? The Latin translates, "I look back and now depart." Very cool relic! :icon_thumleft:

HH

Cannonball man looked it up in what I guess is a button book and he said that it's a livery button made from 1823-1830s, it could have been from a butler, carriage driver or any uniform that has to do with livery. It was probably an immigrant from England that was wearing the coat way back when and lost it. I can only imagine ;D

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cannonball man looked it up in what I guess is a button book and he said that it's a livery button made from 1823-1830s, it could have been from a butler, carriage driver or any uniform that has to do with livery. It was probably an immigrant from England that was wearing the coat way back when and lost it. I can only imagine ;D

Thanks for the info, Giant. Very neat button....congrats!! :hello2:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!

Trade ya a Barber half for the pop tabs! Just kidding, you only found 3, that's great.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread