Hey Everyone.

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Well im not so new here I been visiting on and off for about 14 years. I mainly detect colonial cellar holes, started when I was 16 with a Classic ID....well 12 with a Radio Shack Micronta but I dindt start finding good stuff till I got the Whites haha. Since then i've used just about every brand and make machine, right now im back to an Explorer XS but im a big fan of the Fisher CZ7 series and XLT...Now I just need to find some colonial gold. ;D

Attachments

• l_4cd91bff5954e365a519b2a3c56fc885.jpg
    l_4cd91bff5954e365a519b2a3c56fc885.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,570

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Jim

That second pic looks Familiar but not sure from where

OP
OP
Jimmy(PA)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
jeff of pa said:
Welcome Jim

That second pic looks Familiar but not sure from where

Hey Jeff it was my avatar pic for awhile thats probably were you seen it... unless you were out partying wth us that St Paddys day? haha

Jim

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think if I was out Partying with you
I wouldn't even remember Me Yet :D

& Yes it was the Avatar
I'm sure
Now that you mention it.

OP
OP
Jimmy(PA)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
jeff of pa said:
I think if I was out Partying with you
I wouldn't even remember Me Yet :D

& Yes it was the Avatar
I'm sure
Now that you mention it.

HAHA, sometimes its better if you dont remember.......by 1am all the girls in the bar start looking good anyway. I had a pic of my display case to post but cant see to find it.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Welcome to mugs, Jimmy.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jimmy,

Great to see ya. We've chatted in chat a few times. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds.

;) RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,508

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Welcome to Mugs!! I rather like the third mug myself! lol Naah, they are all good! ;) Glad you are here!

Cruisin

Jul 23, 2007
Great mug shots!

Tell us more about that car. What model, year, & what's under the hood. Looks like a '60 something.
I've got 4 1960s cars myself.

OP
OP
Jimmy(PA)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Cynangyl said:
Welcome to Mugs!! I rather like the third mug myself! lol Naah, they are all good! ;) Glad you are here!

Haha im hoping mug number 1 and 2 will be sitting in mug #3 one of these summers cruising the streets!

OP
OP
Jimmy(PA)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Cruisin said:
Great mug shots!

Tell us more about that car. What model, year, & what's under the hood. Looks like a '60 something.
I've got 4 1960s cars myself.

Hey cruisin its a 1973 Mustang Mach 1 with deluxe interior (well at one time) and Boss guage package. Under the hood it has a 1970 351C 2bbl but I have a set of high compression 4bbl heads from 1970 to add. FMX original tranny but putting in a built c4, and its got a ford 9in rear in the back, came from the factory with A/C, and front power Disc Brakes, mag 500's. It was a pretty high option car in its day but has seen better days since 1973. Has the Nasa hood which ive been thinking about hooking a ram air up to.

OP
OP
Jimmy(PA)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Copperhead said:
klava said:
Not at all how I pictured you from our late night chats on the Tnet chatroom lol.

-K

Me neither....I was kinda expecting you to be holding a gun.... ;D ;D ;D

Haha dont tempt me! I was about to pull out the Confederate Artillary Majors uniform...I dindt want all the chics to be hitting on me though. I hear they like a man in Gray.

Cruisin

Jul 23, 2007
Mach 1's are great! I'm partial to pony cars - I have 2 1965 Barracudas myself. I also have a '65 Signet convertible & a '62 Fury. One of the 'cudas is a "project" car, the others all go to the shows & cruises. Please keep us updated on the progress of the Mach 1 !

OP
OP
Jimmy(PA)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Cruisin said:
Mach 1's are great! I'm partial to pony cars - I have 2 1965 Barracudas myself. I also have a '65 Signet convertible & a '62 Fury. One of the 'cudas is a "project" car, the others all go to the shows & cruises. Please keep us updated on the progress of the Mach 1 !

WOW! Nice collection there. I've always been partial to pony cars myself, same power, same engines, less weight...cant go wrong with that combination. If I ever hit the lottery my dream car would be a 70' Challenger 440 six pack R/t or a 69' Mach 1 428cj.....Oh well maybe someday. I wish car designers and manufactorers would get on the ball alittle more these days. The 69-70 Stang alone had 9 v8 engine options in 2008 we have 1. The 2009 Challengers look promising with the 6.1l 435hp Hemi and the retro body style but they still dont offer much in the way of performance options. Last winter I was outbid by a 100 bucks on a 1969 Sportroof mach 1 clone with a 429thunderjet, granted it wasnt a real mach 1 or original engine but hey it was a fully restored stang with a big block..im not picky and thats the only reason I could afford it at the time. Man the burnouts I could have done and the chics I could have gotten with that car........=)

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Jimmy! :)

ark turtle

Nov 2, 2007
Jimmy(PA) said:
Well im not so new here I been visiting on and off for about 14 years. I mainly detect colonial cellar holes, started when I was 16 with a Classic ID....well 12 with a Radio Shack Micronta but I dindt start finding good stuff till I got the Whites haha. Since then i've used just about every brand and make machine, right now im back to an Explorer XS but im a big fan of the Fisher CZ7 series and XLT...Now I just need to find some colonial gold. ;D

Jimmy: You better take your car to the shop, are it will never make it to the club.... ha ha

Ark turtle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread