Hey Guys, it's been a while.

james-florida

Aug 31, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Hey everybody! I've been on a hiatus from the detecting world for a little while, not by choice of course. Been a member here for a while. Signed up years ago when I got my first detector (Pioneer 101) and had a fun time detecting. However, with time constraints pushing down on me I was forced to sell my beloved 101.

Years have gone by, and time has gotten a little easier to manage. I've always wanted to start again and always had my heart set on the AT Pro. Well, my fiance was browsing Craigslist and seen an ad that our local pawn shop had posted. They had an AT Pro for sale with no price listed. She gave me the number and I gave them a call just to see. After asking the condition and what all it came with (absolutely mint and came with original headphones, manual and kellyco carry bag) I finally asked the price. He said........... I can do $220 out the door! After giving him my card number over the phone, I left work for a few and went and picked it up!

So long story short, I'm back and better than ever! Today was my first hunt and was only about 30 minutes at the park next to my house.

Picked up some clad, old pull tab and a pretty cool ladies razor box (pictured after I cleaned it)

So, this is a today's find and a re-introduction. I'm looking forward to many more hunts and being an active member of the site. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1471477869404.jpg
    1471477869404.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 1471477896488.jpg
    1471477896488.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 13

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on getting back in the game. Welcome back to t-net and we look forward to your post.
I'm sure it feels good to be swinging again! Lots of luck!

HH RN

Sleepy

Jan 20, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX White's Spectrum XLT, 2 Fisher CZ21's, 2 Tesoro Compadre's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back. Looks like you hit the jackpot right off the bat with the deal you got on your AT PRO. Good luck and happy hunting.

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back, and we all know once you are bitten by this bug....you're hooked for life thus you are back...just like we suspected you'd be:laughing7:.

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I can say welcome back, however I am too new to know you were gone! Congrats on getting out, getting a killer price on a nice machine and finding this site again. Hope you are rewarded with a lot more great finds and have a wonderful fun time with our hobby.

KyDigNQueen

May 30, 2016
KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What a great deal on the AT. Glad you are rejoining the forum. I'm relatively new myself. Look forward to seeing your posts. Nice finds and Happy hunting:hello2:

ShortbusElite

Jun 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are going to love the AT Pro. I started with the Pioneer 101 as well several years back. It was great to get me hooked on metal detecting. The AT Pro is a big step up. Have fun and good luck with your finds.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome back to the the fun! You got a great deal on that AT Pro, enjoy!

GL & HH

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:occasion14:...your gonna learn to love that atp !!!the fire is re-lit..:occasion14:

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must feel great to be back in the game! The AT Pro has been a solid performer for me. Like a natural part of my arm now! Good luck on future finds and I look forward to reading your posts.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the great purchase price on the AT PRO.
I really like the Ladie's Razor tin. So many times, compact tins from Makeup to Merry Widows tins were used for carrying coins. I recovered my 1st and only cache when I dug up a makeup tin with 5 pennies in it.
Congrats on a nice hunt.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back! And what a smoking deal on that ATP! If I found another one for that price I'd snatch it up in a second for a backup...GL & HH...ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread