A CLOUDY, CLADDY KIND OF DAY.

KENTUCKYWONDER

Feb 28, 2016
West Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our weather has changed for the better, rain, clouds and cooler weather making metal detecting enjoyable again at least for the time being. My wife, KyDigNQueen, and I headed out to our local city park after a long hiatus due to the oppressive heat and humidity we have had of late. It was very enjoyable to swing the detector again, finding some coins, sharing the day with my wife and then skunking her on finds! (KDQ FOUND $3.25)
My finds for the day, nothing special. $13 and change.
0817161639b.jpg
Found my first Susan B. and a John Adams Presidential $1 coin.
0817161654a.jpg
Funny how life is, I found my first John Adams coin 4 days ago, 40 miles apart, same year, 2007, but a P mint Mark. This one was a D.
0817161650a.jpg

Thanks for looking Happy Hunting!I

Last edited:
Upvote 9

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lots of clad. A good day and fantastic you have a companion to share the hobby with. Can't ask for more. Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
K

KENTUCKYWONDER

Feb 28, 2016
West Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Scuba. I am fortunate that my wife loves metal detecting, hunting and fishing just as much as I. The down side to both of us having many intrest is our house is a wreck, laundry is pilled up, dishes are stacked in the sink and the grass needs to be cut and weedeated. So many interest, so little time!

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thank you Scuba. I am fortunate that my wife loves metal detecting, hunting and fishing just as much as I. The down side to both of us having many intrest is our house is a wreck, laundry is pilled up, dishes are stacked in the sink and the grass needs to be cut and weedeated. So many interest, so little time!

If you are both happy, what else matters? You only have one life, do what you want and forget what others think. You are not here to please the world, you are here to be happy and enjoy what you have.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One day it will rain, and you can catch up on your housework. Enjoy the hobby and time with your wife.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one of the good things about clad. They might rust away quickly but there's sooooo much of it out there! And, it keeps any hunt interesting. Placeholders, in-between the occasional WONDERFULLY old coins!

WTG

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very productive hunt, nice numbers.
I'm in the same boat when it comes to getting things done around the house. No way I'm ever going to love housecleaning as much as metal detecting. lol
Congrats on an excellent hunt.

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt, and glad to see someone getting a break in the hot weather!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread