hey hotrod

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
I have never met anyone who has the ability like you to grab information aquired, turn it upside down and get it all wrong. There are a handfull of dowsers out there who patiently followed my directions and can now mentally dowse. And probably others that I dont know about that can now mentally dowse.
Do you really know what dowsing is? It is a mental connection between you and a target. I will repeat it, MENTAl CONNECTION. My pupils have all discovered that they cannot obtain a mental connection without solar power energy. How many dowsers have gone out dowsing for the day and the rod wouldnt twitch
"ALL OF YOU" including me, because you dont know the basic rules of mental dowsing. If your so called system of dowsing worked ,how come you arent out digging like I am. I have stopped posting because so many of you posters dream up wild fantasies to see your name in print on the net. I fluked a dowsing period after midnite the other nite and learnt an important fact about the hidden jesuit treasures. It was worth waiting for a good dowsing session as it is part of the 450 year old jesuit burial code.I wonder how many periods of dowsing I have missed by not having a rod in my hand at the right time.

An important fact that by best pupil and I have both noticed is that when dowsing with full imput, dowsing downtime is about one minute maxium and then we fade out. An important lesson is to have your mental questions of importance ready as you may have only seconds left before mentally fading out.

If every one took your research as gospel Hotrod, Moses would be twitching in his grave.

OP
OP
D

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
any one want map reading done?

I am not offering my services. If my information was spot on , I would not be charging 20, 50 or a hundred bucks.
I am doing a Carl act here and assisting you to save your money paying for fraudulent map readers.
Just ask your potential map or photo reader what type of roof does he work under. If he works under a tiled roof he is conning you. If he works under an iron roof, he possibly knowingly or unknowingly is dowsing.
Finding ley lines and all other paraphernalia come under this category. Solar energy necessary for dowsing cannot pass through a tiled roof. Iron is no barrier to dowsing power.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Jeeze Hotrod, you can't even be civil with other dowsers. Do you have any friends at all?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread