hey im new

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have u done any detecting ? I haven't had the $$$ to c many of those in action myself, what made u pick a 3d

OP
OP
M

migue36

Greenie
Jul 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I havent try one before but i read in a magazine that they really work

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So for ur first ever detector ur gonna drop $3,000+ ? Me I don't recommend that really what if u come to the conclusion detecting isn't for u, yes u can sell it but u will take quite a hit. For a first most people go towards a middle grade machine $4-500 area if u get a starter which is alright & if u do like it ull want to upgrade quicker, least with the middle grade u can sell a lot quicker or ull b content for awhile. Main couple things u have to ask urself is
What do u want to detect for?
Land or water or both
Budget ( & remember just cuz its a $3000+ machine it isn't gonna make items apear)
If u wanna go high end even look into what I'm using the whites v3i is a multi frequency use multiple at the same time & has the most options of any other machine made,then the deus totally wireless crazy fast responses,lots of options very lite , & my Atpro a real multipurpose land & water detectors. I'm not knocking those ones ur asking about Im just saying if its close to or ur first u may want to think about it this is a hobby yes guys find cool things bit can u count on it no its a hobby to have fun with friends etc well good luck my friend

OP
OP
M

migue36

Greenie
Jul 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks you right maybe i have to star with something different. So which one you recommend me for land that can go 1 or 1 meters deep

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks you right maybe i have to star with something different. So which one you recommend me for land that can go 1 or 1 meters deep

You might want to do a bit more searching on this site for more info. What kind of targets are you going to be searching for?? If you hope to find old refrigerators, cars, locomotives etc (that have been buried)...you "might" pull that off with a handful of machines. If you are hoping to find coins,jewelry and smaller relics...you will NEVER accomplish that at a depth of 39 inches!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

migue36

Greenie
Jul 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to search for coins or buried objects but i want to search in my house because it was build in 1880 i just want a metal detector that really works

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread