HEY TARHEEL BOYS WHATS UP!

red949597

Nov 21, 2007
CHINQUAPIN NC
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 505, whites prizm lll
HEY TARHEELS,
MAN ITS BEEN A BUSY DAY FOR ME. SOCCER COACH MAN THAT IS COOL, MY SON ZACH HAS JUST SIGNNED UP FOR REC OUT AT BEULAVILLE. GO FIGURE. ANYWAY I HAVE DONE A LITTLE LOOKING ON THE INTERNET ABOUT DUPLIN COUNTY TOO AND LOOKS LIKE YOUR RIGHT ABOUT SERECTA. I DONT HAVE ANY FAMILY OR FREINDS IN THAT AREA BUT IM SURE HUNTING IT WONT BE A PROBLEM. SORRY YOU DIDNT GET OUT TODAY I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE JOB. IM SELF EMPLOYED MYSELF AND HAVE TO GO WHEN ITS BROKE. ANYWAY WHEN DO YOU GO OUT TO THE SOCCER FEILD? AFTERNOON, MORNNING. LET ME KNOW . I TRY TO CHECK THE BOARDS EVERY DAY. KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I SHOULD HAVE A LITTLE TIME THIS WEEK TO GET TOGETHER.

what age is Zach? Anyway, i try to practice some afternoons with my boys when we get time. If we do go, it is usually around 4 in the afternoon for about an hour or 1.5 hours.

I coached a team during the fall season this past year. I will not be coaching a team for the spring but will be helping out with some of the teams I am sure.

I may have an opportunity on Monday of next week. If i go, it is usually during the day while the kids are in school. Weekends we have been going out to some of the older houses.... but no luck. I wonder how hard that Sarecta area has been hit? There might be something there.

YEA THATS ME WHILE KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL. ILL TRY TO DIG UP SOME MORE ON SERECTA THIS WEEK. IN THE MEANTIME CHECK OUT THIS SITE

http://rod.duplincounty.org/

IT SHOWS SOME OF THE OLD ADRESSES AND TOWNSHIPS WAY BACK IN THE DAY. IF WE COULD JUST PUT TOGETHER THE GENAREL AREA WERE THOSE ADRESSES ARE? ALL THE OLD REGESTER OF DEEDS GOT PHOTO COPYED. ANY WAY ILL LOOK FOR YOUR POST SOON.
JAMIE, JACKIE, JAMI ANN & ZACHARY

Check out the forum on MAPS. I posted three sites there yesterday... think it is titled... NC and SC maps. the last site i posted seems to be the best, you can zoom in on the counties.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back