2) 66
3) 60
4) Skunk
5) Skunk
6) Skunk
7) Skunk
8) 65
9) Skunk

Ive got 6 more or so to pick up, heres hoping for a little better box totals on the last 6!

On a serious note, has anyone noticed that relatively good weeks are followed by crappy weeks?

Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope the reverse is true then, I've only found about 20 keepers in May so far :-( Probably my worst month start ever.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funny thing is my 1st bank. I all ways get 4 boxes. Well the armered car was there and he was bringing in 17 boxes WOW so my friend said some guy ?? she did'nt know who Wanted them Am like i will take them. Sell them to me so i got 14 boxes. Thats what a few pizzas will get you!! He will only get 2 boxes a week!! I asked the armered guy do they take any thing out he said no.

Last edited:

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i thought we confirmed that brinks culls for the Scientology mothership , I also found out that is where Apples iPhone factory is, so that would explain their need for millions of ozT of Ag. :-)

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i thought we confirmed that brinks culls for the Scientology mothership , I also found out that is where Apples iPhone factory is, so that would explain their need for millions of ozT of Ag. :-)

Shhh, don't let them know that you know.

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
The funny thing is my 1st bank. I all ways get 4 boxes. Well the armered car was there and he was bringing in 17 boxes WOW so my friend said some guy ?? she did'nt know who Wanted them Am like i will take them. Sell them to me so i got 14 boxes. Thats what a few pizzas will get you!! He will only get 2 boxes a week!! I asked the armered guy do they take any thing out he said no.

but when i went to ask armoredguy on question he pulled his gun out on me and told me to go back inside the bank..

db23

Mar 18, 2011
17 - 14 = ?? 2

Careful tim, always a bigger fish out there... If tellers did that to me more than once and I'd be dumping 20 boxes a week there and they wouldn't have room for your order at all.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
17 - 14 = ?? 2

Careful tim, always a bigger fish out there... If tellers did that to me more than once and I'd be dumping 20 boxes a week there and they wouldn't have room for your order at all.
Pigs get fat hogs get slaughtered!!! The other lady got one box.90% of my banks i get 2 boxes. I don't need some dick head ordering 14 boxes. Plus he called!! Thay get pizza next week!!Trust me it will not happen again.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
He called to order the boxes? I do that all the time... What's the problem with that?

I do get the defensive deal as I felt the same way when someone else invaded on of MY banks.

I'm just saying that when banks have a screwed me, I've screwed them right back with BIG dumps.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He called to order the boxes? I do that all the time... What's the problem with that?

I do get the defensive deal as I felt the same way when someone else invaded on of MY banks.

I'm just saying that when banks have a screwed me, I've screwed them right back with BIG dumps.
Game on

hyperHunter

Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Happened to me few times at a branch. At the end of the day, that branch was added to my dump bank list. Who ever screwed up my order ended up with 6 boxes worth of my crappy dumps. I carefully resealed the boxes as if they've never opened before. The VT told me he sold my crappy dump boxes the week after.

Last edited:

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
DB23- good to see you posting my friend!

Take any advice DB gives to heart. He is good people!
Be weary, you don't want even a relatively big hunter getting pissed at your major pick up bank. I can make a bank HATE half dollars pretty quickly-

N8

vetarun

Jan 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should of gave him a day or so to pick his boxes up. What you did was wrong and you should feel bad about doing that. How would you feel if he did it to you? If you would have done that to me I would have been there next week with a few friends, followed you to another place and you would have been minus 14 teeth. Just saying.

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
vetarun said:
You should of gave him a day or so to pick his boxes up. What you did was wrong and you should feel bad about doing that. How would you feel if he did it to you? If you would have done that to me I would have been there next week with a few friends, followed you to another place and you would have been minus 14 teeth. Just saying.

We got a tough guy in our hands huh?
Lol wow.

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
vetarun said:

If you would have bough my change from the bank....I would have gotten my friends and we would beat you up. Hahahahahaha.
Wow...cracking me up right now.

vetarun

Jan 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You never know who that "stranger" is....is it little ol grandma or is it charles manson? Maybe I went overboard, but it sure would tick me off. lol

Last edited:

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is why I love this forum, a wide variety of personalities on here. TZ has the kill or be killed mentality, he does not give a flying (obscenity). I like it! db23 is also very right too, that guy has a right to the boxes he ordered. Vetarun, I side with you as well, I would be livid. Keep up the posting guys! I've been doing pennies and dimes the halves here have been so bad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread