Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have your best bank get you 4 boxes every week. So you don't over do it. And you spend $30 for pizza to keep them happy. And ?? some nut bag thats to lazy to even go to the bank even 1 time and orders 12 boxes. Well f--- him am not leting ANY BODY kill my banks. I had the teller give him 2 boxes. If thats not good Who cares?? Not me !!! You guys know i will help any body any time. When i tell you am close to all the head tellers. Trust me they will do what i want. Am all ready missing 14 teeth now what??? ha ha ha When i read some of your stuff on here my heart speeds up like i was on a tread mill.. You guys are funny!!

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah the threats from another member were pretty lame. Buying boxes of coin from a bank, no matter who ordered them, is not a crime. Assault and battery is a felony. I am constantly amazed at some of the stuff people post on a public web forum. I suppose it goes along with the types who post their drunken debauchery on facebook and wonder why their employer gets pissed and fires them. Constantly LMAO @ the internet.

Last edited:

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Open ended threats are not illegal. Kicking someones ass one day is not a valid assault- Tim, your posts seem to contradict yourself, you say on one hand that you will dump 14 bags(or whatever it was) and its okay, bc the bank is fine with it, so it fine... Yet in this post, you are pissed at someone ordering so much, even though 'the bank was fine with it' since they were willing to order it...

I miss the days of helpful info being shared on this forum, now its just bragging, and trash talking, and everything else that doesnt help-
N8

db23

Mar 18, 2011
If you have your best bank get you 4 boxes every week. So you don't over do it. And you spend $30 for pizza to keep them happy. And ?? some nut bag thats to lazy to even go to the bank even 1 time and orders 12 boxes. Well f--- him am not leting ANY BODY kill my banks. I had the teller give him 2 boxes. If thats not good Who cares?? Not me !!! You guys know i will help any body any time. When i tell you am close to all the head tellers. Trust me they will do what i want. Am all ready missing 14 teeth now what??? ha ha ha When i read some of your stuff on here my heart speeds up like i was on a tread mill.. You guys are funny!!
So apparently if someone is smart enough to make a free phone call as opposed to paying ~ $4 per gallon of gas to go to the bank they are a lazy nut bag?

TimTim, that's exactly how I've gotten every single bank that currently orders for me.

You are acting like an arrogant a$$ that believes he is entitled to the silver and everyone else is just an obstacle. Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were younger? Live under electric wires maybe?

Trust me, the second you leave the bank you are just as meaningless to the tellers as everyone else is.

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Open ended threats are not illegal. Kicking someones ass one day is not a valid assault

LMAO yeah, go beat the **** out of someone and see what happens. Knocking out 14 teeth is assault. Not to mention the fact that following someone with the intent of causing them harm may get yourself killed.

Last edited:

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Open ended threats are not illegal. Kicking someones ass one day is not a valid assault- Tim, your posts seem to contradict yourself, you say on one hand that you will dump 14 bags(or whatever it was) and its okay, bc the bank is fine with it, so it fine... Yet in this post, you are pissed at someone ordering so much, even though 'the bank was fine with it' since they were willing to order it...

I miss the days of helpful info being shared on this forum, now its just bragging, and trash talking, and everything else that doesnt help-
N8
The bank was'nt ok with it The head teller was out and some one did it she was mad. plus there was no more room for the boxes in her coin box. If he did'nt pick them up. I pick up my coins the same day they come in. They don't even have to call me!! I dumped 14 bags to day at one bank. And 6 at another. And 3 dumps in coin counters.You have been doing this for a long time .you get to know where you can make large dumps.

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with you namster- i meant threatening to kick someones ass one day is not a valid threat... the old dont make me kick your ass, or i will kick your ass sometime... not real threats-

Ive messed up a few people in fights, never had any problems legally! Oh the joys of my days as a bouncer at a bar!

I too get all my boxes from phone calls- why waste gas, just cuts into profits...

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with you namster- i meant threatening to kick someones ass one day is not a valid threat... the old dont make me kick your ass, or i will kick your ass sometime... not real threats-

Ive messed up a few people in fights, never had any problems legally! Oh the joys of my days as a bouncer at a bar!

I too get all my boxes from phone calls- why waste gas, just cuts into profits...

I get where you are coming from. I am more responding to the fellow who said he might get his friends and kick the ass of the guy that snipes "his" boxes. What he threatened (following the sniper home and assaulting him to exact revenge through violence) would at the very least land his ass in prison and at the worst get him killed. Stand your ground laws and all that.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calling is just fine thats not the point. The 12 boxes is what i think is way out of line. The bottom line i will protect my banks. And if nut bag doe'nt like it to bad.I will give the teller my ## to give to him. And i will tell him to go easy. Or we will get cut off!!

vetarun

Jan 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I was a little upset and I shouldn't have said that. You really don't have to worry about me because I am not on the east coast. I CRH because I love it. I love seeing the coins no matter if they are silver or not. I have hundreds of tubes of all the Kennedy years separated my date/mintmark just because I like them. It could be a BU 1976, 1980 or whatever. I keep the proofs, magic, hobo and gold ones too.
I have been a lurker here for about six months and have read all the post since. I guess I was a little upset at the orange paint thing and the fact that some could do that to another CRHer. I would have gave them at least a few days to get it.
I typed something before I thought it through good. I wouldn't have confronted TZ in the bank lobby where he could just blow me off, I would have had a chance to let it be heard how I felt. I didn't say anything about his residence. That would be just to crazy.
I enjoy CHRing and I like this site. Have a nice nice day everyone.

Last edited:

onelife

Jul 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've done that to several banks myself to cut out people stealing my boxes that I ordered. The sorry soul went back to pick up boxes and got all of my dumps

onelife

Jul 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CHASE CUT ME OFF COMPLETELY, TERMINATED MY ACCOUNT- The Loss prevention department told me that they will be cracking down on all orders for coins from personal account holders

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread