ackow

Greenie
Jan 14, 2013
Japan - Aichi-Ken
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you kidding? Your English is a lot better than mine. I live in Texas and we never learned to speak our own language very well. I still say ain't, howdy ya'll, jeet yet?(did you eat yet?). You're doing great. Just want to welcome you. Bet you discover a lot of nice things. Your country has a long and distinguished history. Can't wait to see your finds...

Welcome Ackow! I hope you will not only share your finds with us, but also pictures of your beautiful country. I have had a facination for Japan for several decades. The history, geology, archeology, etc, is very exciting. I am looking forward to your posts.

Mamabear, thanks! Its gonna be a pleasure to share with you guys some pics of that beautiful country ( not mine since im brazilian just living here for 15 years now ) .

How interesting ackow, from Brazil to Japan and you've been there for 15 years. I suspect you have some interesting tales to share and I look forward to your posts.............63bkpkr

That would be so exciting if I find a samurai sword or kabuto. Hahahhahaha. Just in my dreams but nothing is impossible right

akow, anything is a possible find in this hobby, one just has to put their coil over it.........63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back