Hi All! New member from Haines City, Fl

g1moore1

Tenderfoot
Dec 8, 2010
HAINES CITY
Detector(s) used
AT PRO w/stock coil, ACE 250 w/stock coil and 4" Sniper Coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Hi, I've been popping in and out of here for a while now and learned a lot just reading on various topics here (This place has it all :read2:), figured its about time to say hello and thanks for all the knowledgeable people on here that helped me out and probably many others that have never posted at all. :notworthy: I've been swinging an ACE 250 purchased from a friend for about a year now and I'm addicted. Can't wait for my upgrade to get here (AT PRO) Thursday!! Once again, thanks all for the support and the education of rookies like me that want to make sure we know how to respect and uphold the code of ethics of this hobby that could possibly be taken from us by our own elected officials if things keep going the way they are now (sorry for the political opinion). Looking forward to enjoying the forum.

Thanks, Gerald

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Gerald

welcome53 (3).jpg

l_santa.gif
RR

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 66

allen55

Jan 1, 2011
galion,ohio
Hi, from another fng. I remember when Haines city was just orange groves,lol. I always run 27 to 92. I have family in Auburndale. Good luck on your endevours.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread