New This Summer from New Hampshire... addicted!

Gorgar

Dec 13, 2010
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
BH 505

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Gorgar

welcome53 (3).jpg

l_santa.gif
RR

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 63

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Welcome from a central NH digger. Currently being a snow bird & spending the Winter on the gulf coast of Alabama but I may have to wait until we get home to do any serious detecting. Alot of the stops here with good potential are off limits to detecting including some of the public parks. Private land in most places is so overgrown with Kudzu that you'd need a bulldozer to get into the woods and not knowing a soul here dosn't help. Weather has been cold for half the time we've been here and alot of the beaches are either private property or are raked daily and are spotless. Kinda looking forward to coming back to NH in the Spring and getting back to the fields and cellar holes. I have permission to hunt a 400 acre farm that borders a river and the one time I did a little scouting over there I found a brass piece that's been IDed as probably being from a Brown Bess musket. Happy hunting when you can get back out. I'm hearing that back in NH you're all in the middle of a heavy snowstorm.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread