hi anyone from lubbock area here

OP
OP
A

adevilish1

hi there glad to hear from someone around here .do you get to hunt very much there and have you found anything good

debistogs

Sep 29, 2006
Littlefield, Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter VLF & Pioneer EX
I mainly do the tot lot in Littlefield. Not many finds there :(
I have found a matching set of sterling silver wedding rings & quite a bit of clad at Buffalo Springs Lake. ;D That is my favorite place to hunt so far!

OP
OP
A

adevilish1

kewl it will be fun to get together and hunt i know of several parks here in town to hunt or i can come over your way and we can hunt just give me a shout anytime you can get loose to hunt. ;D ::) ;)

OP
OP
A

adevilish1

hey that will be great .the weather has really sucked around here latelty so it has been hard to hunt very much so i've been stuck here at home.i'm looking forward to meeting you catch you later ;D ;D ;D

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might want to take a little drive east on 82 and hit some of the small towns around there. I was born in Lubbock, have lived around there off and on (Army brat) and was on recruiting duty there for 3 years while I was in the USMC. I found a nice SLQ at a small ball field in Idalou, and also one in small town northeast of Dickens (I forget the name). I have also found silver in Ralls, Crosbyton, Floydada, Lorenzo and north in Plainview. I have found quite a bit at some of the schools in Lubbock, but that was in 82 - 85, so I imagine they have bit hit quite a bit more since then. You just have to get out and visit some of those small towns. GL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread