Hi everybody I need some input regarding f75 and AT PRO.

NeilinFR

Oct 11, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 ltd
Minelab Etrac
Xterra 705
Shadow X5
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
They are both excellent machines. If moisture is in the picture, be it you hunt in light rain occasioanally or wade in lakes/streams then the AT pro is the better choice. If not, the larger F75 screen and a little better depth are nice to have.
Sandman good to hear your feeling better.....nothing like getting old is there:occasion14:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like the original poster already made his mind up and wanted to make himself feel better about his purchase. Why ask questions you already know the answer too. Be happy with your purchase. Glad you saved some coin. Make sure you get the extra coil and propointer too. While all the coils perform flawlessly on the F75, you will want the 5x8 coil that doesnt come stock for the AT Pro. Us old guys prefer the larger VDI and you dont hear F75 owners complaining the VDI numbers are always wrong. But you dont need that larger screen anyway if your underwater, as you wont be able to see it. What color snorkle do you prefer? Your definately not going to want the F75's sensitivity to small jewlrey, your only going after the large gold anyway. You also not going to need the 500 different settings of the F75, as I seen a post it is very forgivable even if you have bad technique(not true). All I know about the F75 is it finds things. It has options, and I am happy I spent a few extra dollars on the F75. If your looking for a entry level machine, I suggest the AT Pro, and as sandman said, you can get it wet too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions