hi from Arlington tx

Sallysue

Oct 31, 2012
Tx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Belton and just getting into it and if your ever gonna be in this area give me a yell

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You ought to visit the Lone Star Treasure Hunters Club in Irving. The next regular meeting is the last Friday in Jan. You will learn a lot and have many opportunities to hunt with folks. Check out the website! Happy Hunting!

coketab

Jan 2, 2013
Hi I'm from that area sorta I'm out near Denton but would love to get together. I heard there is a ghost town near fort worth hit me up some time

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Robdert,

I am in west Fort Worth. I am open to coordinating a day to take the detectors out.

Patrick

Jan 11, 2013
Euless
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello to all, I am new to the hobby and love what I know so far. I live in Euless and would love to be a part of a large group hunt to learn about the hobby more, my cell is 903-461-9087 you can call or text and I am free most weekends and Wednesdays. thanks
Derek Funderburk

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Derek, I would recommend you visit the Lone Star Treasure Hunters Club! It is the last Friday of the month and you can learn a lot and get in on some great group hints. This Friday in south Irving. Check out their website. Great group of hunters!

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Ditto to what Baylorhall said. Great group of people, lots of free info, a find of the month table. Usually followed by a Saturday fun hunt the next day.
Oh, and did I mention the "hot dogs" at the meeting?
HH

barker4

Tenderfoot
May 10, 2013
I'm in the Arlington area. Im a newbie. Are there any good places to hung around Arlington?

pkb

Feb 10, 2013
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
churches, school yards, play grounds, soccer fields, parks, basically anywhere people congregate ( and leave pull tabs) lol

barker4

Tenderfoot
May 10, 2013
What are some of the rules do you have to have permits? Also are uncut land on highways are they public ?

pkb

Feb 10, 2013
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hunt until asked to leave. Just cover your tracks, fill your plugs. etc. LOL Why would you hunt on uncut land on highways ?

jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800 - 900 and Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some of the very best finds I have ever dug come off right of ways where the streets are being taken out and renovated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread