hi from Arlington tx

I live in Belton and just getting into it and if your ever gonna be in this area give me a yell

You ought to visit the Lone Star Treasure Hunters Club in Irving. The next regular meeting is the last Friday in Jan. You will learn a lot and have many opportunities to hunt with folks. Check out the website! Happy Hunting!

Hi I'm from that area sorta I'm out near Denton but would love to get together. I heard there is a ghost town near fort worth hit me up some time

Hi Robdert,

I am in west Fort Worth. I am open to coordinating a day to take the detectors out.

Patrick

Hello to all, I am new to the hobby and love what I know so far. I live in Euless and would love to be a part of a large group hunt to learn about the hobby more, my cell is 903-461-9087 you can call or text and I am free most weekends and Wednesdays. thanks
Derek Funderburk

Derek, I would recommend you visit the Lone Star Treasure Hunters Club! It is the last Friday of the month and you can learn a lot and get in on some great group hints. This Friday in south Irving. Check out their website. Great group of hunters!

Ditto to what Baylorhall said. Great group of people, lots of free info, a find of the month table. Usually followed by a Saturday fun hunt the next day.
Oh, and did I mention the "hot dogs" at the meeting?
HH

I'm in the Arlington area. Im a newbie. Are there any good places to hung around Arlington?

churches, school yards, play grounds, soccer fields, parks, basically anywhere people congregate ( and leave pull tabs) lol

What are some of the rules do you have to have permits? Also are uncut land on highways are they public ?

hunt until asked to leave. Just cover your tracks, fill your plugs. etc. LOL Why would you hunt on uncut land on highways ?

some of the very best finds I have ever dug come off right of ways where the streets are being taken out and renovated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back