Hi i need ur advies

sergey199307rap

Jan 24, 2013
Hi every body jast bought my new metal detector and I don't k where to go. I wanna try to find gold and silver coins or treasure but I don't k right park or field. Or nice beach lol
If same one can sachets place or tell story what and where found gold.....( treasure )) lol. Will be so happy to read and discuss!!!!)))

Thanks everyone

Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get an old map of your area and see if those parks and schools are still there. Spend some time doing the research this winter so you'll be ready to hunt in the spring.

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi every body jast bought my new metal detector and I don't k where to go. I wanna try to find gold and silver coins or treasure but I don't k right park or field. Or nice beach lol
If same one can sachets place or tell story what and where found gold.....( treasure )) lol. Will be so happy to read and discuss!!!!)))
Ask people to detect their lawn at very old homes and offer to help find lost gold coins, or keys and rings.

Last edited:

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
Google historic aerials to see old places by your house or a spot you would like to go. For even old pics google Pennpilot for pics from early 1930's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread