Hi Im new

mjhoffpauir

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI I AM NEW

Greetings,

Hello I am new here. I am an avid silver and gold coin collector. I am retired military and now have time to metal detect. Haven't started though. I am still messing with my silver and gold. I just wanted to say hi to all and I find your site interesting, although a tad difficult to navigate. I would like to ask how I post a pic. I tried to go to the right section but I can't seem to post a new thread. I have an item I would love to get your help identifying. Thank you in advance for your welcome and I hope to hear from you all soon. Enjoy what remains of your day.

mjhoffpauir

"There are two types of people in the world. Those that do the work and those that take the credit. Try to be in the first group, there's less competition there" - Ghandi

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You didn't mention your state - but you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

idnc68

Feb 26, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to you from kentucky and good hunting

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
M

mjhoffpauir

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh thank you for all your warm welcomes...I am originally from Texas, but am currently in Oklahoma. I grew up in Lubbock and plan to go back there soon. I do have a pic I need to post but I am having some troubles. It is a silver Viking / Nazi silver bracelet and I just wanted to know a little more about it. I like collecting odds and ends and strange items...mostly things that contain silver. I collect Morgan Dollars, Sterling Silver Chalice cups, junk silver, Elvis memorabilia, and paper currency to name a few. I will try to post the pic today on What is it? Thanks again for all your welcomes. =)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread