Hit a different area today.

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey all, there was some kind of function going on at the woods/campground spot that I usually go to so I decided to hit a park that I don't typically like to do. It's huge(165 acres), it's filled with trash, and there is a ton of emi but I have found some coins there in the past. Today I got a pocketful of clad and a 1944-D Washington Quarter. Better than nothing I guess. Silver #40 this year. Thanks -Jay

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Coinstriking Michigan

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Coinstriking Michigan said:
Hey all, there was some kind of function going on at the woods/campground spot that I usually go to so I decided to hit a park that I don't typically like to do. It's huge(165 acres), it's filled with trash, and there is a ton of emi but I have found some coins there in the past. Today I got a pocketful of clad and a 1944-D Washington Quarter. Better than nothing I guess. Silver #40 this year. Thanks -Jay

And you were going to hang it up.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any silver is a great day in my book ive been hunting just about everyday this year and have only managed a handful that place might need some more investigation :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Coinstriking Michigan

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm happy with it, wish I could get into a patch of ground with some older silver in it though....I've never found a seated coin...that would be cool.

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2012
USA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Quarters are fun to find! Way to go!

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coinstriking Michigan said:
I'm happy with it, wish I could get into a patch of ground with some older silver in it though....I've never found a seated coin...that would be cool.

Still plenty of time left you'll get one the power of positive thinking

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as your finding Silver, you will eventually find the older stuff................HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread