Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all,

well went to the local park this morning to check out tot lot, got skunked there only found the small star kids jewelry(fake...lol) and a clad penny, went to look over the tree line i never really checked out, got the 2 shotgun shells, this park has given me 8 total since late last year, all old shells. and also dug this 30-30 round says win. 30-30 rp bullet still in casing. tag of some sort. 2 pull zippers were in same whole. was good to get out, but crappy finds..lol...but still fun!!...gregg

HH

IMGP0711.jpg

IMGP0712.jpg

one of these shells was a new one for me higgins shell
IMGP0713.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all the others i have dated from company from 1894-1933ish the higgins one i couldn't find anything, the usual stamp website didn't have a pic or notation so, i can assume(don't like to) its from same time frame. anyways thanks for looking got a couple spots to hit this weekend , usually hit that tot park to keep in tune...gregg

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Crappy finds? pull tabs are crappy finds, lol. Like you said, getting out there is half the fun.

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i got a few of those and cans crushed up as well just throw them away in the trash cans at the park...thanks for looking HH..gregg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread