Hitting up the sales this weekend

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

I've been hitting garage sales and thrift shops since I can remember, by dad always hated paying full price back in the day. Although it was always to buy stuff cheaper than we could get it in the store, never to resell

I've been Coin roll hunting and metal detecting for quite awhile, and especially with CRH am getting used to the variability of stuff I can expect to find, and also even worse am tired of spending gas to drive all over town just to interact with rude tellers who don't want $1000 in searched rolled half dollars.

This forum has been particularly intriguing to me. I love the possibilities of this hobby, you can find almost anything. And also, you can never know it all, it is a case of the more you know, the better you will do. I'm taking a road trip from CT to NJ tomorrow along route 95 and am going to hit some banks for halves, but am going to focus on garage sales more than anything. Wish me luck, I will post my finds.

HH

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You must have picked up your screen name from your Dad. Tag sales are on the increase,people only trying to make a buck,in turn,you SAVE over new prices,worn once or twice,I don't care,still new to me!!! Besides,you NEVER know what people will sell. Best of Pickin dude!! God Bless Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread