May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of my 1 day holidays on the field, completed 7.5 hours on the new Barley Stubble Fields we got last weekend.

Had a good day & Dad joined me for 1 hour right at the point I started gridding out of a dry area & into a hotspot - I picked up the Lizy Halfgroat & Dad the cut half of Henry III.

11 Roman Coins
Couple of 17th C Tokens
Rose & Royal Farthings
Lead Tokens
Bent Medieval Casket Key
Buckles
Strange bronze hanging weight - looks Roman :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 721
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 720
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 724
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 715
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 713
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 710
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 707
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 688
Upvote 0
OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pepperj said:
The tokens are sweet, detecting a fair site even sweeter. :icon_thumright:
Such a variety of coinage and widgets come out of them.

This is not a fair field but its close by, & I now think I have found a route to & from the fair.

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relic Hound said:
wow i like the dog button wow nice finds!
:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

With all the plain buttons I get, it was nice to see that hunts (sports) button, it will join the others - pride of place. The plain ones will be sold/chucked.

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
CRUSADER said:
diggerfororo said:
Nice bunch of finds, Cru. I wish I could join you diggin in the dirt BUT I can't leave all this gold, here in Spain for my English friends to find. Good luck(not that you need it) in the future.

Les

Don't take this the wrong way (because you excel in what you do), but I would leave the Gold rings & stuff, unless they were off an ancient shipwreck, its just not my thing. You could come detecting with me but you would never make the kinda money your used to. :thumbsup:

Hey Cru, I would much rather dig in the dirt any day. I don't do the gold for the money anyway. I don't have to worry about money (my wife won't give me any) This is my last year for hunting in Spain. I have to go home and take care of some business but I plan on coming to England and do some diggin next year.

Les

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggerfororo said:
CRUSADER said:
diggerfororo said:
Nice bunch of finds, Cru. I wish I could join you diggin in the dirt BUT I can't leave all this gold, here in Spain for my English friends to find. Good luck(not that you need it) in the future.

Les

Don't take this the wrong way (because you excel in what you do), but I would leave the Gold rings & stuff, unless they were off an ancient shipwreck, its just not my thing. You could come detecting with me but you would never make the kinda money your used to. :thumbsup:

Hey Cru, I would much rather dig in the dirt any day. I don't do the gold for the money anyway. I don't have to worry about money (my wife won't give me any) This is my last year for hunting in Spain. I have to go home and take care of some business but I plan on coming to England and do some diggin next year.

Les

What stops you detecting the land in Spain? (I thought someone said it was illegal?, not sure)
So what do you do with all those rings?
Sorry I was obiviously wrong to assume (although you get plenty of spendable money)

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
CRUSADER said:
diggerfororo said:
CRUSADER said:
diggerfororo said:

Les

Les

What stops you detecting the land in Spain? (I thought someone said it was illegal?, not sure)
So what do you do with all those rings?
Sorry I was obiviously wrong to assume (although you get plenty of spendable money)

I think you can detect land in Spain except within a certain distance from scheduled sites. We need to confirm with Hispan to be sure. If I could speak the language I would give it a try but I have a hearing problem and don't always hear what they "actually" say so my Spanish is limited. I usually sell most of the gold and my wife gets the rest.

Les

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
I know it's banned in Andalucia!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread