Home for the Holidays(sort of)

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
;D Going home to West Tennessee from deep Southeast Texas (South Padre style) for the Brices Crossroads(Mississippi) reenactment June 12, 13, 14Th. Ya never know boys(and gals) I may see some of y'all swinging away while I am lounging around Mcnairy, Chester, Hardin, Henderson county areas. Oh yeah Madison and Hardeman too. I hope some of the Tnet Er's will be able to show up at the reenactment. I am with Freemans Battery, Forrest Artillery out of Savannah TN . Love to see y'all there!!!

PS: My ancestors were in the 21st Tennessee Cav, just if you were wondering why I am part of an Artillery unit.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty cool and welcome home. I spent many a day down at south padre and port aransas. I always enjoyed coming back home and then stayed one day :thumbsup:
TnMountains

OP
OP
21stTNCav

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
You can take the boy out of Tennessee, but you can never take the Tennessee out of the boy!! :thumbsup:

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know. I think we should come up with a t-shirt design for Tennessee treasurenetters so we can spot another tennessee t-netter on these outings

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T-Net needs to sell a good looking low cut ball cap. That way we would see ya coming. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
21stTNCav

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Hey, it just so happens that Treasure net and Tennessee(Texas too, but remember, Texas was full of Tennesseeans like Sam Houston and Stephen Austin)rhyme!!! "TENNESSEE T-NET' ERS UNITE!!!" , or something of the sort. ;D ;D Possibly "VOLLUNTERS SWING IT TWICE!!" Just a thought. ;D ;D

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
21stTNCav said:
Hey, it just so happens that Treasure net and Tennessee(Texas too, but remember, Texas was full of Tennesseeans like Sam Houston and Stephen Austin)rhyme!!! "TENNESSEE T-NET' ERS UNITE!!!" , or something of the sort. ;D ;D Possibly "VOLLUNTERS SWING IT TWICE!!" Just a thought. ;D ;D

Hey thats good. Lot of cool ideas. Here is another one. Tennessee T-Neters
Dig IT Deeper
Lets see what we can come up with

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread