Home Made Weight Checker

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
I have never worked a signal generator or seen one that showed 60 signal lines at one time and if I did I would give it to Good Will so they could sell it as a toy. Also I have never worked a unit that had signal lines returning. If you flag all 60 of the lines you say you have it must look like a Show and Tell Field in front of your unit. I have never experimented with Coupons but I do work with them when I am doing basic dowsing after a cache. All your posts I have read you claim that you are not dowsing with the unit that you use. I am on my way outside to get on the trail of a cache if the ground has thawed some more.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
If you worked in the gold areas of California like I have you would have a lot of hits. Over here in Nevada Silver is what is everywhere...Art

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
You are right on one thing, I was only in California two times when I was in the Army and after the way the people treated us when we came back from Nam I never wanted to go back to that State again. It doesn't really matter what location you are set up with your LRL it shouldn't be showing 60 signal lines to mark and work. I hope that you are only kidding about this.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
It doesn't really matter what location you are set up with your LRL it shouldn't be showing 60 signal lines to mark and work. I hope that you are only kidding about this.
If there are 60 targets or 2 it will make no difference. It can pick up only what’s there...Art

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
I live in Michigan but I also lived in Mo., so if I ever get to Nevada aqain I would like you to show me that the LRL you use works like that for you. Just to let you know I have tested in the field and on my test garden one of the same units you are using and I am not a beginner at this.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
There is also gold in Michigan. I found gold in a little stream outside of St Clair and in a gravel pit about 60 miles west of there. Both had gold in Blue Clay..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
As for the weight chek Dell sent him one for free and he tried to copy it and broadcast it on the internet. They have a term for that, too. And it's ain't PC (politically correct). As far as I am concerned that is stealing and that's Bad Karma.
Dells weight chex comes with a jack in the front so you can plug a set of rods into it and come with it for $220. I received the information to make my own from this articale.. Giel Dutoit of South Africa sent me info on a discovery he had made. If you place a 250k ohm potentiometer between the dowsers hands as he is dowsing. You will see a decrease in his dowsing ability as this resistance is decreased to a zero ohms. In testing this I have also found it to be valid. Giel can be contacted at [email protected] ..And it works much better....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread