Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mackaydon said:
Burdie;
So go to the guy who bought it and ask would he pay a (say) 10% commission if you could sell it for him at $650. If he says 'yes', get it in writing and go back to the guy who said he'd pay $650 for the bottle. Put the deal together and make another $65.
Don....

I would be a millionaire if I could think like you do Don. :thumbsup: To Late I spilled the beans and I suspect he wanted it for himself any way. Some family connection to the company.

Burdie

C

Cappy Z.

"It was in the wall of of an 1880 built house.

Burdie"

That's it! I'm going out late tonight and looking for old houses to knock down a few walls...
:wink:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Burdie:
It might be worth a try to go to the buyer anyway with this story. You may be able to make him a profit of 30% (his cost: $450; net proceeds $135) in one week if he'd be willing to sell the bottle for $650 and pay you a 10% commission. Ask him how many other investment opportunities does he see that yield this return in one week? If he sees many like this let me know of his dregs; I'd like to take a look at those turned down opportunities.
Don.....

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mackaydon said:
Burdie:
It might be worth a try to go to the buyer anyway with this story. You may be able to make him a profit of 30% (his cost: $450; net proceeds $135) in one week if he'd be willing to sell the bottle for $650 and pay you a 10% commission. Ask him how many other investment opportunities does he see that yield this return in one week? If he sees many like this let me know of his dregs; I'd like to take a look at those turned down opportunities.
Don.....
I gave him the email address of the guy who wanted it. :BangHead: Yes mother raised a dumb bunny here. :tard: :violent1:

Burdie

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
Burdie said:
Mackaydon said:
Burdie:
Don.....
I gave him the email address of the guy who wanted it. :BangHead: Yes mother raised a dumb bunny here. :tard: :violent1:
Burdie

Dumb, smart, genius, fool. Doesn't really matter. What matters is that is one sweet strapside.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions